the thread about nothing...

Funny-GIF-Dude-MEME.gif

I'm out here curving while I'm out here getting curved.
Time to reprioritize
Smh [emoji]129300[/emoji]

@broncos19dm

Congrats! #TerpNation
Forreal
smokin.gif

Thank you!
Congrats Bronc. Glad you got into the school you wanted. Them college park yambz gonna be a problem. Time to get lit.
Can't wait 
devil.gif

yasssss bronc-ski! 
nthat.gif
 i remember that's the school you wanted to go to! so wait, what are you gonna do fall semester?
Thank you!!!

Going to be doing a program called Freshman Connection, where I can still take classes at UMD in the Fall. The only difference between the program and normal Fall admissions is that my classes will be in the evening. 

Astrophysicists theoretically say it's possible to go back in time if - in the very distant future - if the human race and space travel has advanced to the point of being able to control the biomechanical requirements of a person moving faster than the speed of light.

The dilemma I can't get over: For you to access a point in time... BEFORE you reached this point where you are now time-traveling, you would essentially be teleporting to a time that would erase you ever having gotten to the point INITIALLY of being able to travel back in time.

brain can't triumph over that question and I think about it a lot.

anyone know what happen to the no fap thread??

idk where to go or ask so i thought id try here :lol:

Last edited:
Astrophysicists theoretically say it's possible to go back in time if - in the very distant future - if the human race and space travel has advanced to the point of being able to control the biomechanical requirements of a person moving faster than the speed of light.

The dilemma I can't get over: For you to access a point in time... BEFORE you reached this point where you are now time-traveling, you would essentially be teleporting to a time that would erase you ever having gotten to the point INITIALLY of being able to travel back in time.

brain can't triumph over that question and I think about it a lot.

Could imply that time travel is one way.

Or that it just erases your existence completely?

Back
Top Bottom