the thread about nothing...

tumblr_o1qbaclFur1rkw9b0o5_250.gif
tumblr_o1qbaclFur1rkw9b0o3_250.gif

tumblr_o1qbaclFur1rkw9b0o4_250.gif
tumblr_o1qbaclFur1rkw9b0o2_250.gif

[emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128540[/emoji]
Son

Went to see They Might Be Giants in concert this afternoon. A good time was had by all.

Looking for something like this in that color or navy. Which site should i cop? Any ideas?

I dont want the supreme exactly. Just something that looks like it

Last edited:
Caught my wife cheating.. She had an affair with her coworker.. Things got heated when I confronted her, she's basically telling me it's my fault she had the affair and now expects me to move out... Females are ****** in the head smh..

Exactly... been keeping my cool so far.. she threatened to call the cops. She's actually a deputy at the jail herself. the place is in my name too. She claims she has no where to go but she Should of thought of that before doing the deed.. Dude she cheated with is also married with kids too. This is too much

Last edited:
Caught my wife cheating.. She had an affair with her coworker.. Things got heated when I confronted her, she's basically telling me it's my fault she had the affair and now expects me to move out... Females are ****** in the head smh..
I'm sorry to hear that man. The TAY brigade will bring you through tho...

Exactly... been keeping my cool so far.. she threatened to call the cops. She's actually a deputy at the jail herself. the place is in my name too. She claims she has no where to go but she Should of thought of that before doing the deed.. Dude she cheated with is also married with kids too. This is too much
Keep your head up b. Best of luck. How u find out tho

How exactly did you catch her? And how is she spinning it to be "your fault"? (If you don't mind me asking)

Either way, :smh:

Stay up dude, you'll get through this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom