the thread about nothing...

Alright guys
https://www.instagram.com/omgitz******veda_626/?hl=en

11370999_1616163631975255_112092297_n.jpg
sick.gif
you got me sick too. spreading germs on the internet lel

So much **** happening at work i swear i could write a sitcom about it

I was bat **** stoned recently and came up with an entire premises of my work as an adult cartoon... Alcoholic vampires and all...

:lol: amazing.

I was thinking about the season 1 finale and how the second season would begin.

I've been talking about it with colleagues and they also think we could write a sitcom.

Cool vid I just watched...

I think they should totally make this an event at the NBA all-star games...:lol:

Last edited:
Can I hit it in ya granny's closet or nah, right up underneath her 20 year old bras

The kind of **** you hear these days :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
Just ran into a roadblock and all I can is laugh at the whole situation, life is one funny thing.. :lol:

I was watching a video about LSD/ACID and the guy in the video mentioned something about alternate realities being created and how we might be a video game andhow the people in the video game don't realize that their actually in a video game because they were created to do those jobs or something like that. I then realized that Rick & Morty had an episode on this **** :wow: new appreciation for that show now. Gonna rewatch both seasons baked one day.

^ That reminds me, Schlotzsky's is pretty good too. The only place that I don't care if I have mustard on my sandwich because it's still good :smokin

I still haven't done anything out of the original at all my whole life :lol: never smashed or drunk, never blew something or got in a fight, just nothing. I really can't say my life is exciting. I ask myself am I scared to put myself out there or am I just uninterested in the world, and my mind draws a blank every time :smh: I just wanna know what's the reason to live for these days.

Put yourself out there bro regardless of how you feel. Most times you will feel better that you went out and had some fun with people you mess with instead of another night in the crib. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom