the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Amazon wants me to do a test to see if I qualify for an interview. I'm gonna get exposed. It's in Seattle though so Imma take a shot, would be gnarly to live there for a while

^ so your going to be a prime slave? Trying to find ways to jack up da subscribe and save prices to da point that papis might as well go to da local supermarket?

^ so your going to be a prime slave? Trying to find ways to jack up da subscribe and save prices to da point that papis might as well go to da local supermarket?

Man I won't be in charge of none of that. Just the it guy there to delete viruses and fix computers

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are?  yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size?  it's a better deal?"
ohwell.gif

random rant: begin...

That's interesting because I was with my friend I told her: don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are? yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size? it's a better deal?"

But we just decided to split a dessert because it's a cheat day and we are eating healthy and doing #tanfit whatever that means

I got really upset that my ex wouldn't take me back. So in frustration I cut my hair and I look like Jim Carey from dumb and dumber. Repels women but I lost the ability to care about my appearance

I got really upset that my ex wouldn't take me back. So in frustration I cut my hair and I look like Jim Carey from dumb and dumber. Repels women but I lost the ability to care about my appearance

Get your **** straight

Back
Top Bottom