the thread about nothing...

Happy cake day TAN :pimp:

But TAN famb, your boy almost didn't make it. Caught a few red lights but I made it in the nick of time. The body was not with it but my mind was persistent.

a09bb592a3ef9656cd45b3d29000fac2.gif

Put yourself out there bro regardless of how you feel. Most times you will feel better that you went out and had some fun with people you mess with instead of another night in the crib.
smokin.gif
I'm definitely gonna try too fam, just gotta get over this social anxiety 
mean.gif

Barely been in here for 2 years but happy bday tan 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
^finally ran da red on that 25 year old eh?
atta boy :smokin
Nah :lol: that's a wild story, Saturday I went out with some coworkers (she got a new job so she no longer works with me) and she wanted to see me, so I went. She got a lil sauced, started acting mad flirty, but I dipped. Turns out she cried because I was giving off an uncomfortable vibe, told her I had priorities to take care of (my girl).

Will be in NY this weekend....near time square...its going to be freezing...just want to eat pizza and get drunk

Want to buy a watch online but it's kind of big, i would hate to try it and it just looks too big on the wrist.

Debating if i should buy 2 strap for one watch to mix and match. Worth? The strap is expensive but way less than just buying 2 watches.

Back
Top Bottom