the thread about nothing...

Are the Kardashian women really to blame for the men who seem to self-destruct while in a relationship with them?

One woman who said she witnessed the crash said the cab hit the SEPTA bus at Broad Street, appeared to accelerate and then rammed into the Philadelphia School District bus at 15th and JFK.

The SEPTA bus pulled over after the initial crash, but the cab driver "wound up just hitting the gas, he should have just hit the brakes, but he hit the gas," said Roblette Baker, of Northeast Philadelphia. "I guess he was trying to run."

The cab then hit the school bus, which swerved and cut off a Lincoln SUV. Both ended up on the sidewalk, with the SUV going into the front of the TD Bank branch there. The taxi also struck an empty SEPTA Transit Police van that was parked in front of the bank.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...in_Center_City_crash.html#PaLrGTPDwM2MwMeK.99

i knew that these taxis are the worst man lol

I believe Kanye's mother passing is the reason he's become a bigger *** than he already was.
man that happening just let him be him without his mothers opinion. BDTF wouldn't have dropped with that type of content if she was alive if you ask me. Im not trying to be judgmental tho.. god bless the dead 

There's always that one person at work throwing everyone under the bus 
mean.gif

Outside looking in from the image they portray, nah. Maybe if I got to know one of them :lol:

But I couldn't do that in the spotlight stuff. It's not for me.

I don't eem know why Yall pay attention to all that **** in the first place :smh:
I try not to but they force it in your face. Can't remember the last time I went on Yahoo and there wasn't a story about the Kardashians. Believe me, I don't make it a priority to keep up with the Kardashians.

I desperately need a haircut my head can't breathe
lol yooo i keep telling my self same thing but im so lazy. by time i get home barbershop is closed and only time i can go is on Saturday mornings but i havnt gone in like 3 months maybe 4

I desperately need a haircut my head can't breathe
lol yooo i keep telling my self same thing but im so lazy. by time i get home barbershop is closed and only time i can go is on Saturday mornings but i havnt gone in like 3 months maybe 4
Lazy.

My gave my brother my clippers .i never got them back so I can't cut my hair unless I buy new ones

Can't go to the barber cuz I'm afraid I'll wrap the clipper cord around someone's neck if they ruin my beard progress.

Sorry fam, I've went way over my limit for Kardashian talk
laugh.gif
They're everywhere though, my wife loves the shows. Got her Kris Jenner's book a few years ago. I read it, it's low key LIT. 
laugh.gif

5:30 this morning she was talking about Kanye's SNL melt down and how Kim was the only one who could calm him down.

Last edited:
They're everywhere though, my wife loves the shows. Got her Kris Jenner's book a few years ago. I read it, it's low key LIT. :lol:

5:30 this morning she was talking about Kanye's SNL melt down and how Kim was the only one who could calm him down.
Know disrespect fam, but you need to put your wife on something else.

Back
Top Bottom