the thread about nothing...

Cant wait for tomorrow 5:00pm for the weekend.

Also really want to get comfortable in my new job with the different things i need to do. It's alot of **** to know and i'm not there yet. Just feel like when i know my base real good, i'll be able to achieve more in less time and just feel better with my job

One of my coworkers is being extremely annoying today

I don't know what's up her butthole today

YOU could be if you play your cards right.

loljk.

Unless she's fine of course. And if that's the case, pics?? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Eh, she's like a 6.5/10. She always tries to make weird and annoying jokes for attention, but today she's just ODing it.
No pics sorry.

Work this saturday till noon

Not bad but it'll run slower cuz I'll have less work to do but no complaints

I work on the weekend lol don't even know what day to look forward too.
I did play soccer yesterday so that made me happy [emoji]128522[/emoji]
i look forward to pay day :pimp:

soccer is fun .

Cant wait for tomorrow 5:00pm for the weekend.

Also really want to get comfortable in my new job with the different things i need to do. It's alot of **** to know and i'm not there yet. Just feel like when i know my base real good, i'll be able to achieve more in less time and just feel better with my job
learn the basics and bust your *** everyday keep improving

You'll be straight.

what ya'll thoughts on talking to women when you not looking your best? I don't want to use hair as an excuse to push talking to women but I'm not feeling sexy without a cut. This girl at my work, we met recently and I'm tryna escalate. Might not be able to get a haircut before I see her next week

found out the girl who dumped me sunday morning has been with a guy the whole trip shes been on.

Time to drink a bottle.

what ya'll thoughts on talking to women when you not looking your best? I don't want to use hair as an excuse to push talking to women but I'm not feeling sexy without a cut. This girl at my work, we met recently and I'm tryna escalate. Might not be able to get a haircut before I see her next week

Man you was who you was fore you got hair.

Shoot your shot.

It's all about confidence with da woman pleighboi

2jbv5le.jpg

bout to put on a wig and start getting this baby sitting $$$
baby mami comes home an hour before da papi so thats a couple rounds in da exit hole with da place tidy and vacuumed before 8 tonight.

Back
Top Bottom