the thread about nothing...

20 weeks sober this Sunday

I don't know if I can continue my streak once it gets hot outside

Will try tho

Just had a police search at school and they said we can't bring picks anymore.. a lot of people (including me) are gonna be hurt 
laugh.gif

Never doubt the confidence you have in yourself. Although silence it golden, sometimes it's the only fortune a hater has to his name. Which is why he can't afford to pay you attention. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm spending my 21st birthday arguing with my girl when we originally had plans to go tour Lambeau Field tomorrow. This is fun. Packed and everything. Too late to cancel our hotel room too.

@ROBPZEE612  happy bday 
nthat.gif

I'm spending my 21st birthday arguing with my girl when we originally had plans to go tour Lambeau Field tomorrow. This is fun. Packed and everything. Too late to cancel our hotel room too.
It'll get better, just focus on enjoying the trip and beating up the yambs when you get your special end of the day present 
smokin.gif

Just got my school laptop and they didn't block YouTube specifically but you can't watch any videos on it, no matter what it is.
This is gonna be a long semester 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
hbd robpzee612 robpzee612

why don't we get on the metric system already like honestly.

Why can't there be a radio station that plays "good music". Like Metallica, to Jay-z, to Led Zeppelin to Drake to Aesop rock to Purity Ring to Young Thug to Taylor Swift. Like just play good music

Yeezy release...clumsy as ever :smh:

Why can't there be a radio station that plays "good music". Like Metallica, to Jay-z, to Led Zeppelin to Drake to Aesop rock to Purity Ring to Young Thug to Taylor Swift. Like just play good music

{

Technically, thats what a Top 100 station is.

Technically.

hbd robpzee612 robpzee612

why don't we get on the metric system already like honestly.

Yeezy release...clumsy as ever :smh:
That sounds like my Pandora stations except for TSwift

Back
Top Bottom