the thread about nothing...

Turns out that if you have a man bun, airport security will ask you to "pat" it down. I was wondering why he was standing in front of me :lol:

:nerd:

y u do dis

I just met Von Miller and that ***** is HUGE :x

dope. von :nthat:

I'm spending my 21st birthday arguing with my girl when we originally had plans to go tour Lambeau Field tomorrow. This is fun. Packed and everything. Too late to cancel our hotel room too.
Go alone fam. Learn to enjoy your own company.

Can anyone name a film where there is a large presence of predominately black people in position of power (king and queens, legislators something legal ?

Stay friends. Work on yourself and see what happens from there. Self improvement might make you realize she isn't needed. It might make you realize she's really what you want and give you the confidence to do what you need to do. Let her being on your mind be your motivation.

Either way you're young and you have years to be worried about **** like this. I know that's some old head **** to say but man if I could go back to your age I would tell myself to square up on sight for how I acted over a particular female who ended up just coming back anyway.

Last edited:
Just ran off da mod twice,
He steady infractioning, lucky a papi cant infraction back,
Said he warned me in da last pm,
Guess nobody heard cause nobody checked da damn pm.

Back
Top Bottom