the thread about nothing...

that boys name is simp.
running around da world slashing, jumping, and spending rupees to save a mami that aint giving up da skins, throat and/or stinker? :x :smh:

Last edited:
that boys name is simp.
running around da world slashing, jumping, and spending rupees to save a mami that aint giving up da skins, throat and/or stinker?
sick.gif
mean.gif
Mario was worse

How do they come up with flavor/theme combinations?

Chocolate strawberry? What the hell that got to do with Batman?

How do they come up with flavor/theme combinations?

Chocolate strawberry? What the hell that got to do with Batman?

I was thinking the same thing. Superman was Carmel crunch which sounded better but I rock with batman. Plus I was faded and it sounded :pimp:

Last edited:
Went on a date today with a girl i met on friday. about 2 hours after i dropped her off, i get a text "today was really fun, you made me laugh the whole time". Hopefully i dont **** this up lol

If someone asks where I bought something I'm wearing/using I normally lie, for no reason other than I don't want them to hype it :lol:

Today I lied about my lipstick and perfume.

dont lie. you dont want people wearing your gear. florurish papi.

This is Zelda

LinkinALinktothePast1456873391.png

do you even gamestation papi.

that boys name is simp.
running around da world slashing, jumping, and spending rupees to save a mami that aint giving up da skins, throat and/or stinker? :x :smh:

like erin. simpin at mikasa while she giving it up to a real papi.

Went on a date today with a girl i met on friday. about 2 hours after i dropped her off, i get a text "today was really fun, you made me laugh the whole time". Hopefully i dont **** this up lol

pics :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom