the thread about nothing...

Went to Mcdonalds, saw they had a triple cheeseburger, tried it, now i feel blah
sick.gif
You lying fam 
sick.gif
 wish I knew about this earlier before I had that Jimmy Dean steak bowl, I would've been right on the register 
mean.gif

I'm guilty of thinking Link was Zelda at first. Didn't know his name was Link until the 1st Super Smash Bros.

But nintendo how you going to market a game called zelda and every cover/image is of a charter not named zelda?
I remember as a kid playing a link to the past and realizing it. Def had a weebay moment

Right up there with Hello kitty being a girl....like bruh just na
And trying to tell me gif is pronounced like the ppj Jif....nope its gif just like it sounds.

weebayed when i found out tweety was a boy.

^ those prices man.

McDonalds prices here in Canada is like paying for gourmet meals. 
sick.gif
Word. McDonalds here in Belgium is like around €3.50 for a regular burger. I never go there, trash food for the price they charge. It's more expensive to eat fastfood here than to eat healthy homecooked meals tbh.

When I went to Paris the McDonalds there charged more than €4 for the cheapest burger 
sick.gif

Last edited:
^ those prices man.
McDonalds prices here in Canada is like paying for gourmet meals. :x

^ those prices man.
McDonalds prices here in Canada is like paying for gourmet meals. :x
Word. McDonalds here in Belgium is like around €3.50 for a regular burger. I never go there, trash food for the price they charge. It's more expensive to eat fastfood here than to eat healthy homecooked meals tbh.
When I went to Paris the McDonalds there charged more than €4 for the cheapest burger :x  

I'm in New York if that matters :lol:

But yeah for as long as I can remember, The value menu was always around those prices, I think the best thing they have is 20 nuggets for $5.

and the McPick for 2 is clutch, 2 Mcdouble or McChicken for $2.50 is :smokin

I've never voted but I feel the same way.

Hilary reminds me of that episode of family guy when louis kept repeating 9/11

People eat that **** up.

Ridiculous

People eat that **** up.

Ridiculous

you don't have to vote for the lesser of two evils, choose the "none of the above" option :lol:. If enough people do that, they will have to re-do it.

Last edited:
if it aint for deez nuts a papi aint voting.

like donny boy got a milli from his daddy to get da business up and running, papis in da stuggle aint gonna feel that.

and whats hilary really gonna do for da streets? bark?

da boy bernie think he gucci just cause he cool with killa mike but he aint been hitting da block like he pose to be any more, like he giving us da cold shoulder now that his name blowing up and trending on da tweeter.

People eat that **** up.

Ridiculous

you don't have too vote for the lesser of two evils, choose the "none of the above" option :lol:. If enough people do that, they will have to re-do it.

Re do it with your tax money.

US politics is just corrupted based on the fact their democracy is only 2 choices. And right now it's 2 crappy choices too.

I'm in New York if that matters :lol:

But yeah for as long as I can remember, The value menu was always around those prices, I think the best thing they have is 20 nuggets for $5.

and the McPick for 2 is clutch, 2 Mcdouble or McChicken for $2.50 is :smokin

Hahahaha
In Cali it's 2 for $2

Back
Top Bottom