the thread about nothing...

Gonna hit the bar again this Friday
Maybe I'll holla at a lil sumthin

All week I hype myself up to go out after work on Friday and then Friday comes and all I wanna do is chill at home and try for Saturday night instead :lol: :smh: .

BIEMwKICAAMGCMO.jpg

I'm on a self-imposed no fap March. Don't know why I Googled "reef contest. :smh:

:evil:

that boys name is simp.
running around da world slashing, jumping, and spending rupees to save a mami that aint giving up da skins, throat and/or stinker? :x :smh:

that boys name is simp.

running around da world slashing, jumping, and spending rupees to save a mami that aint giving up da skins, throat and/or stinker? :x :smh:
Mario was worse
:lol: This should be a thread cause idk who has it worse.

Nevermind Mario does. Link is just out there trying to save the world and runs into Zelda during the process. Mario is going out there solely to save peach.

Last edited:
Selling tickets on Craigslist is always fun

:lol:

p.s. Ended up selling it to somebody else who was willing to do everything online so I could sit my lazy *** at home. Did some snooping on that buyer......think I'm in love :wow:

Last edited:
Crssd fest. Mostly electronic music. It's outdoors and raining this weekend, so I'm good

Last edited:
Told shawty In bed tonight that I need to go to rehab for heroine. I got mad questions of how and when, right before she burst out into tears.. said she didn't want me to die.

It's this guy that always comes in the store to buy his brother some shoes, but then the next day his brother comes in to return them :lol:

It's sad because everytime dude comes in, he just seems so out of it. Hair looking like the weekend, always laughing at nothing, always makes the store smell like we sell weed, more and more weird jewelry.. I think dude had a bunch of colored clips and pins around his whole face, owl and bird rings on every finger. One of my managers said that somebody slipped something in his drink and it messed him up forever :smh:

Last edited:
Told shawty In bed tonight that I need to go to rehab for heroine. I got mad questions of how and when, right before she burst out into tears.. said she didn't want me to die.

Damn good luck fam. Opiates are no joke but you just made the hardest step there is. I wish my friend would admit it and seek help man its sad watching a person deteriorate and you can't tell them nothing :smh:

It's this guy that always comes in the store to buy his brother some shoes, but then the next day his brother comes in to return them :lol:

It's sad because everytime dude comes in, he just seems so out of it. Hair looking like the weekend, always laughing at nothing, always makes the store smell like we sell weed, more and more weird jewelry.. I think dude had a bunch of colored clips and pins around his whole face, owl and bird rings on every finger. One of my managers said that somebody slipped something in his drink and it messed him up forever :smh:

Sounds like da type of street papi you'd be in good company with if it pops off.

Damn company is supposed to refund my money.. It look like I got to get my bank involved..

I needed to reimburse my company, wrote them a check, they rejected it for bs reason. Not down to go through the process again... Might just keep the money :lol:

Theoretically Speaking: Who in your opinion would come out victorious in a 3-point Contest? Prime Larry Bird, Prime Reggie Miller, Stephen Curry or Klay Thompson...

This is a hard one, but I'm goning with the OG God of the three pointers Larry Legend!

Theoretically Speaking: Who in your opinion would come out victorious in a 3-point Contest? Prime Larry Bird, Prime Reggie Miller, Stephen Curry or Klay Thompson...

This is a hard one, but I'm goning with the OG God of the three pointers Larry Legend!
Prime Reggie or Steph

Good luck on your journey to getting clean my man. There's something that might be able to aid you in your withdrawal process.

There is a plant called Kratom that interacts with the same receptors in your brain as opiates. But the plant isn't an actual opiate or anything, it basically tricks your mind into thinking you took an opiate and it can relieve withdrawal symptoms that way.

I have personal experience with this plant and it's a miracle herb.

Last year I was ordered to quit Tramadol (an opiate slightly stronger than codeine) so I could try an alternative medication for my chronic pain.

I was on the maximum dosage of Tramadol and tried slowly tapering down but I started getting cold chills/hot sweats and electric shocks in my arms and brains just from decreasing my dosage from 400mg to 375mg.

I found out about Kratom from my doctor so I ordered some from the Netherlands and it helped me tremendously.

I made tea out of it and all my withdrawal symptoms went away within ~10-15 minutes and lasts a good 5-6 hours.

I made the tea 3-4 times a day and slowly got down to under 300mg without much withdrawal symptoms.

Unfortunately I had to stop at around 280mg because the chronic pain which I'm prescribed the opiates for became too unbearable to continue.

If my pain ever gets cured somehow I'm confident I could complete the process of quitting my opiates with the help of Kratom.

Getting off heroin will be a long and tough journey but it's worth it for your health. If you're really troubled about the withdrawal symptoms I would suggest looking into Kratom to help you. Discuss it with a doctor ofcourse before trying anything.

Back
Top Bottom