the thread about nothing...

I wish there weren't certain people on NT we're not able to block. So tired of one dude's negative posts over and over and over ruining the vibe of every thread he enters. I come here for fun, not to watch one dude act out his aggressions on everybody and anybody.
mean.gif
say it witcha chest!

when a real street papi with only one arm and one arm and one leg has to wheel himself off the bus and across a busy street. :x
cold world :smh:

I just saw a cop car with clean rims and a clean grill.. I only knew it was a cop car was "Police" painted on the sign and the siren on top.. :rofl:

My transmission's been leaking for a while.

Took it in today. Told me it'll cost more to repair than the car's worth [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Going for japanese diner tonight to celebrate my boy who got in for his med intern, mom's birthday dinner tomorrow. Alcohol about to be pouring this weekend.

the dreaded comcast phone call......

customer retention team....aka we wont' let you cancel....no matter what

Last edited:
Got to love calling and saying cancel everything except my internet and home alarm.

Well you have a bundle so if you do cancel cable your internet and alarm go up. You can keep all the channels internet and alarm and get a new X1 box for $20 more a month with all the premium channels and we will back date it for last month when you called vs just internet and alarm.

HOW SWAY.

Looks like im back in the rat race/monopoly that is Comcast :smh:

in a year will have to call back and have the same argument

Back
Top Bottom