the thread about nothing...

You let an ant stop you from eating an Oreo fam?

An Ant.......
Heat of the moment man
tired.gif
 I could take it even further and ask what if the ant had some lil papis born on the cookies I just put in my ice cream? The ant could've been living it up in Jimmy's underwear before he came to mess with my cookies. Or what if he busted a mini nut in some of the cream and made it extra creamy? But that's another story for a different day.. you never know these days.

I just really wanted that last Oreo 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Happy birthday @beh235!

Smh, my eye doctor sending bills from almost two years ago. I haven't received any notices until now.

Man I'm waiting for at least two red light tickets. Feel like hitting them up asking where they at. But maybe they not sending them lol.

I just don't want that **** to pile up and I'm a wanted man.

My office moved to a bigger warehouse. My set up is real clean in the corner. Thing is there is NOTHING around our location, so we're pretty much stuck here all day. Not going to like this long term.

Easy NT browsing all day tho :nthat:

I knew allergies were going to be bad today when I heard the wind blowing outside. 

Smh.

Why I got super heroes at my job that want to do literally like a 100 computer transactions a day [emoji]129300[/emoji], when I do half, get paid more in the form of OT and end up doing about 40-50 but with like 5-6 hours OT, while they do a hundred in a normal 8 hour shift.

BRUH!!! Nobody cares and you ain't getting paid more...

Some folks be trying to mess up the game, Smh...

So...Just found out that my position at work may be axed as soon as July or as late as the end of the year.

Guess it's time to start looking for new jobs.

I feel annoyed but at the same time, glad? I think this was the push I needed to make sure I find a new job that allows me to provide for my family.

I knew allergies were going to be bad today when I heard the wind blowing outside. 

Smh.

My allergies suck...hate bad allergy days

Why I got super heroes at my job that want to do literally like a 100 computer transactions a day [emoji]129300[/emoji], when I do half, get paid more in the form of OT and end up doing about 40-50 but with like 5-6 hours OT, while they do a hundred in a normal 8 hour shift.

BRUH!!! Nobody cares and you ain't getting paid more...

Some folks be trying to mess up the game, Smh...

We don't all have time for overtime. Id just try to get everything done in 8 hours...got better things to do with my time. 40 hours a week is all i ever want to give to work (even though that never happens)

So...Just found out that my position at work may be axed as soon as July or as late as the end of the year.

I feel annoyed but at the same time, glad? I think this was the push I needed to make sure I find a new job that allows me to provide for my family.

Flourish fam

Same Here bro. When it's time to move on its time to move on.

It's all about providing and taking the better opportunity

I'm just riding out these next few months at my job getting my mind and body ready to transition into military life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom