the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Pretty sure I just got scammed through ebay while selling.....like seriously?

I sold some shoes and got sent a payment through echeck, had paypal telling me not to ship until it clears or whatever, so I even messaged the buyer and informed him I wouldn't send the shoes until 3-4days. Then the payment went to pending, and to provide tracking to "help get my funds quicker", so I did. After a week the payment just showed as pending through echeck, expected to clear in 10-15 days, and now it shows as canceled...

The buyer has 240 100% feedback, I really don't want to know I just got swindled for $225 :smh:

Literally had multiple people offering $250 paypal for the shoes, but I chose to do the right thing and let the winner actually get them, even after he had it pending for so long.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I just got scammed through ebay while selling.....like seriously?

I sold some shoes and got sent a payment through echeck, had paypal telling me not to ship until it clears or whatever, so I even messaged the buyer and informed him I wouldn't send the shoes until 3-4days. Then the payment went to pending, and to provide tracking to "help get my funds quicker", so I did. After a week the payment just showed as pending through echeck, expected to clear in 10-15 days, and now it shows as canceled...

The buyer has 240 100% feedback, I really don't want to know I just got swindled for $225
mean.gif

Literally had multiple people offering $250 paypal for the shoes, but I chose to do the right thing and let the winner actually get them, even after he had it pending for so long.
Never heard of echeck before 
laugh.gif
 but honestly I'd only take Paypal as a transaction method, nothing else.

Did you try to contact Paypal after the check got canceled?

Debating how much i should give as a wedding gif.

I think i'll just write the cheque once i'm there. Depending how i'm feeling, i'll give more :lol:

Back
Top Bottom