the thread about nothing...

NT Fam, do your boy a solid and go to FB and Like Xceed Levels, LLC
More details coming soon, and I'll make a thread in the next few weeks when it's time for launch.

if you'd like, you can follow us on IG also, xceedlevels.

So...Just found out that my position at work may be axed as soon as July or as late as the end of the year.

Guess it's time to start looking for new jobs.

I feel annoyed but at the same time, glad? I think this was the push I needed to make sure I find a new job that allows me to provide for my family.

I know the feeling. I got a call saying they were eliminating my position.. Was laid off on a Tuesday :smh:

I know the feeling. I got a call saying they were eliminating my position.. Was laid off on a Tuesday
mean.gif
Sigh. Sorry to here that, brother. Hoping you find a new opportunity soon.

I don't understand why they'd eliminate the position. Especially with the amount of work I've put in to streamline a lot of the procedures that are currently in place. 

Sucks.

i know just what she wants
she wants me to give it up
and I aint gonna front,
ima nasty papi but a classy papi

Last edited:
So...Just found out that my position at work may be axed as soon as July or as late as the end of the year.

Guess it's time to start looking for new jobs.

I feel annoyed but at the same time, glad? I think this was the push I needed to make sure I find a new job that allows me to provide for my family.

Go listen to this song, I promise if nothing else you'll feel better and charged. GUARANTEED!!!

Last edited:
Volleyball because of the way they have to get down to go up for the ball. I'm like [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom