the thread about nothing...

She nice tho, i definitely would...been with ***s thatve done worse lol

EDIT: Chick in the mugshot not sleaze gif :lol:

Last edited:
I GOT THE CALL GUYS!
I GOT THE CALL!!!
THE JOB OFFER IS LITERALLY SITTING IN MY EMAIL.
Congratulations 
nthat.gif

You know, I lurk most threads, because I've realized that there's no point in posting in a thread since it only leads to being belittled by another NT or NTers. This is from what I've observed countless times. TAN is home where everyone is cool and I don't feel there's any animosity :pimp:

Thats you sprint?
nerd.gif

Still salty about being knocked down to last place in the cellular race?
what a waste.
take that smile off your face.
a gold medal victory is something you will never get to taste.
Releasing a mixtape soon papi? Will hold off on giving you the paws for that diss if so 
nerd.gif

I work for Sprint
I miss it 
tired.gif
 can't speak on Verizon though since that's when ya boy had the slide up phone with no internet and texting 
mean.gif

You know, I lurk most threads, because I've realized that there's no point in posting in a thread since it only leads to being belittled by another NT or NTers. This is from what I've observed countless times. TAN is home where everyone is cool and I don't feel there's any animosity :pimp:

FlexTalk: We Know Stunting :smh: :smh: :smh:

That's why I keep my online life and personal life separate

Great my jobless college student of a sister got a speeding ticket tonight and it's obviously coming out of my paycheck because my mom is struggling bad rn.

So much for copping anything this month :frown: :frown: :frown:

Approaching Kanye levels of anger right now >: >: >:

**** MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One ******* thing after another

Last edited:
I work for Sprint, I have T-Mobile.

Why'd you guys castrate the SERO plans? :x :smh:

Releasing a mixtape soon papi? Will hold off on giving you the paws for that diss if so :nerd:

I miss it |I  can't speak on Verizon though since that's when ya boy had the slide up phone with no internet and texting :smh:

TAN from da streets vol. 1 coming soon? :nerd:

She's the splitting image of a girl that works at my local keyfood

like where you from my papi?
like address and all that?
like what time she usually start her shift?
like she drives to work or walks?

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom