the thread about nothing...

62865760.jpg

easier & cheaper just to body her b.
you got another one so she can easily be replaced.
word to mayoiga.

Last edited:
Anyone know why some days Youtube will be blocked and then other days its working for me in work ? and is there anyway around the blockage 

is that work trying to test me lol 

Last edited:

Anyone know why some days Youtube will be blocked and then other days its working for me in work ? and is there anyway around the blockage 

is that work trying to test me lol 
Same for me. It used to be blocked 24/7, but it seems like most videos play, now...
nthat.gif

On a given day I can view the same thing twice and sometimes it will be blocked, sometimes not. Our IT uses "websense"

Schumacher says:
All signs are pointing to a hot summer! El Niño conditions (warm tropical Pacific ocean water) are dying and La Niña conditions (cold tropical Pacific ocean temps) are expected to develop over the summer. It's not a 100% guarantee, but La Niña conditions in the Pacific are usually accompanied by warmer than average summers across the northern U.S. The Weather Service, Weather Channel, and AccuWeather all have very similar summer outlooks: A warmer than average June followed by a much warmer than average July, August and September.
He adds that while there isn't a humidity forecast, "we're too close to the ocean to get long periods of low humidity so I suspect there will be plenty of steamy days this summer." There is no escape.

:rofl: :rofl: :smh: |I

Last edited:

Was royality in these e streets couple years ago.
Helped put abella on and let her take off from there.

Last day of school tomorrow :wow: :x :nthat: :frown:

Make a count of how many judases talk all kinds of bull bout how they'll miss you and how much you meant to them and then revisit that list once you start college and see how many bothered to stay in touch. Then revisit that list again once you get out for winter recess.

Was royality in these e streets couple years ago.
Helped put abella on and let her take off from there.

Last day of school tomorrow :wow: :x :nthat: :frown:

Make a count of how many judases talk all kinds of bull bout how they'll miss you and how much you meant to them and then revisit that list once you start college and see how many bothered to stay in touch. Then revisit that list again once you get out for winter recess.
One left.

Got one true homie left from HS and he stay in Cali. Can't wait to link up with him in a year when I move over

Package from USPS has an estimated delivery date of the 31st (next Friday), but the package is a 3 hour drive away from me. We'll see if they let it sit there until next week 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom