the thread about nothing...

Idk I'd have to try a rabbit before I draw that line, really looking forward to trying some gator but that's not a pet. I hate over sensitive people like come on I can't go vegetarian just because these animals have veins, I'm sure plenty of insects are in your salad.

Great my jobless college student of a sister got a speeding ticket tonight and it's obviously coming out of my paycheck because my mom is struggling bad rn.

So much for copping anything this month :frown: :frown: :frown:

Approaching Kanye levels of anger right now >: >: >:

**** MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One ******* thing after another

so is life.

Helping family is more important than sneakers famb. Try to look at the positives. You are building a caring relationship with your sister. She knows she can turn to you in a time of need. That is way more important in life than some shoes/clothes. There will always be another pair. So what you missed on the Flu Game 12s. 750s are right around the corner in June. If you miss them there are still og PKNMDs this summer and and black/mettalic Vs coming back in July.

It will all be gravy

Great my jobless college student of a sister got a speeding ticket tonight and it's obviously coming out of my paycheck because my mom is struggling bad rn.

So much for copping anything this month :frown: :frown: :frown:

Approaching Kanye levels of anger right now >: >: >:

**** MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One ******* thing after another

How about you not pay it and let her worry about it

so is life.

Helping family is more important than sneakers famb. Try to look at the positives. You are building a caring relationship with your sister. She knows she can turn to you in a time of need. That is way more important in life than some shoes/clothes. There will always be another pair. So what you missed on the Flu Game 12s. 750s are right around the corner in June. If you miss them there are still og PKNMDs this summer and and black/mettalic Vs coming back in July.

It will all be gravy

+1 thanks for snapping me back into reality. I'll live [emoji]128580[/emoji]

My driving record is trash (15 - 20 tickets / 1 Suspension / Had to go to Defensive Driving School ) due to my reckless speed demon ways of the past and I don't want her to start having a lead foot like I did in the past.

She's a bit hardheaded and brushes me off whenever I say slow down if I'm riding passenger. But :smh: :smh: :smh:

Because she's off on summer from school and doesn't have a job currently. My mom is tight with money because she has been planning a trip (mom and my two sisters going) back to her home country for months and are leaving this Sunday (imagine not seeing your own mom and rest of her side of family physically in 20 something years).

So for my sis to come in the house and jokingly say oh I got a speeding ticket tonight knowing damn well she doesn't have a job and moms money is tight af.

I'm mad because I didn't slave in the hot *** 90 degree weather for a month for some of my pay to go to paying the ******* police.

Me and law enforcement really don't get along due to my past so I keep a low profile nowadays.

So having to be involved with something that's dealing with police angers me.....

so is life.

It will all be gravy

My driving record is trash (15 - 20 tickets / 1 Suspension / Had to go to Defensive Driving School ) due to my reckless speed demon ways of the past and I don't want her to start having a lead foot like I did in the past.

She's a bit hardheaded and brushes me off whenever I say slow down if I'm riding passenger. But
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Because she's off on summer from school and doesn't have a job currently. My mom is tight with money because she has been planning a trip (mom and my two sisters going) back to her home country for months and are leaving this Sunday (imagine not seeing your own mom and rest of her side of family physically in 20 something years).

So for my sis to come in the house and jokingly say oh I got a speeding ticket tonight knowing damn well she doesn't have a job and moms money is tight af.

I'm mad because I didn't slave in the hot *** 90 degree weather for a month for some of my pay to go to paying the ******* police.

Me and law enforcement really don't get along due to my past so I keep a low profile nowadays.

So having to be involved with something that's dealing with police angers me.....
Sounds irresponsible for someone in college. I'd let her figure out a way to pay me back pronto. From the context you give, it sounds like she doesn't exactly seem concerned because she knows ultimately she's not going to be held responsible for this.

so is life.

It will all be gravy

She's a bit hardheaded and brushes me off whenever I say slow down if I'm riding passenger. But :smh: :smh: :smh:

Sounds irresponsible for someone in college. I'd let her figure out a way to pay me back pronto. From the context you give, it sounds like she doesn't exactly seem concerned because she knows ultimately she's not going to be held responsible for this.

Yep, how's she paying for gas never mind speeding tickets?

So you work hard and avoid the cops. Your sister doesn't have a job, acts aloof because she knows she won't lose anything here, and knows she has you by the balls.

Why make excuses for your sister and take the L yourself? Who's paying for her gas?

Last edited:
So you work hard and avoid the cops. Your sister doesn't have a job, acts aloof because she knows she won't lose anything here, and knows she has you by the balls.

Why make excuses for your sister and take the L yourself? Who's paying for her gas?

Because for the peace of mind for my mom.

I gas it up and she just goes

When i was over there visiting and overheard what my sis was saying and the look of "Why Lord, Why Now" my mom had.

More than likely I'll have to step in money wise.

Sigh it's hard man :frown:

Got my own problems to deal with.

Last edited:
Yep, how's she paying for gas never mind speeding tickets?

I pay for gas too :smh: :smh: :smh:.

All she ever does is just get in and go :smh:.

The spoiled mentality from her better off friends in HS rubbed off on her :smh:
Dawg you gotta stop that ****, she gotta learn the value of a dollar

My brother use to take the van when I was sleep and bring it back on E when it was time for us to go to work . I stopped that **** quick .that van didn't move untill he put gas in it.

You need to check your sister ,she ******* with your hard earned money ,that can't fly.

Dawg you gotta stop that ****, she gotta learn the value of a dollar

My brother use to take the van when I was sleep and bring it back on E when it was time for us to go to work . I stopped that **** quick .that van didn't move untill he put gas in it.

You need to check your sister ,she ******* with your hard earned money ,that can't fly.

Preach pastor [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
I'll figure something

Man this week really just went from 100-0 real quick

Moms and I got into a fight this morning :smh: :frown:

Why man, why

Last edited:
Just gave up my Kuerig in favor of a traditional French press and goddamn, what a difference.

Last edited:
Your sister sounds like a Scumbag Stacey

I would let her take the L's and let her learn the hard way

Nah fam she gets excellent grades at her school and is class president.

I wouldn't want a warrant out on her or to go through the court system l

I'll figure out a grueling task and make her do it for a month

Back
Top Bottom