the thread about nothing...

Only stayed tight with 5 dudes from HS. The rest i dont talk anymore. Just holla when i see them from time to time. BUNCH i've never heard of. Fine by me.

Not sure if srs

Used to work in school

Tried at work last week actually. Didnt work.

Im real cool with 3 guys from high school and we never even talked in high school
:lol:  

I went to four different high schools, was cool with plenty of people in all of them except the second, but everyone isn't real. They'll be cool with you online but not in person.

My closest homies now are from HS.

I'm actually more curious what happened to folks I went to junior high with. They fell off the planet; can't even find them on FB.

It's crazy.. I ordered a battery from Amazon 2 days ago. I go and check my emails to see if anything updated, and immediately an email from Amazon saying the battery shipped comes through. This literally has happened to me every time I've ordered a package from them.

@Amazon wassup with that man? 
nerd.gif

ASMR Darling on youtube.. :wow:

awg.
this asmr nonsense is one of the best $$$ schemes a papi has seen in a while.
this is a much better use of someone's bandwidth

It's crazy.. I ordered a battery from Amazon 2 days ago. I go and check my emails to see if anything updated, and immediately an email from Amazon saying the battery shipped comes through. This literally has happened to me every time I've ordered a package from them.

@Amazon wassup with that man? :nerd:

ammy be playing games like a *** b :smh:

Last edited:
NT Fam, do your boy a solid and go to FB and Like Xceed Levels, LLC
More details coming soon, and I'll make a thread in the next few weeks when it's time for launch.

if you'd like, you can follow us on IG also, xceedlevels.

Please do, if you haven't already. Thanks [emoji]128175[/emoji]

TAN

I took 2 allergy relief pills. Target brand and they must be the same as benedril....im feeling gone at work right now. Like tingly and sleepy as all hell :smh: why doesn't it say DROWSY on the bottle. God i messed up

"The part where i am accidentally on drugs" could be the cookies you got from Ill Phil

Papi with the mooching sister. There's a difference between helping her out financially and enabling her. Like other papis have said, don't fill the tank for her.

Back
Top Bottom