the thread about nothing...

mGSNXFZnoXS9oCDzEsAxhvg.jpg
nthat.gif

I remember Kimbo in those early youtube videos knocking dudes head off, until I think a dude name master steve got him....rip to Kimbo.

Car got vandalized today. sucks, but worse could happen. I visit cell phone stores for my job and i pulled up at a metro pcs. the building is small with only windows in the front, and there's virtually no parking in the front (if you do, you run the risk of jack***** hitting your car while they're trying to cut through to avoid the light. To avoid all cars, i park in behind the building. It's not the best area, but it's not the worst; i've been to areas where I absolutely had to park my car in plain sight. I'm i there 30 minutes tops, come out, and the two tires on the driver side are flat, I'm wondering if I hit something, then I look closely and see slices. I tell the girl that works there (the only one) and she tells me about an incident that happened earlier that a seemingly drink customer was irate about not being able to upgrade, and another customer called the cops on him. This was before I got there. Since he didn't make a transaction, his info wasn't stored in the comp. She thinks that dude came back thinking that was her car (she parks on the other side of the building). The damn tow truck took forever to get there so I had to go off on them, basically wasn't able to get to pep boys to get the tires replaced in time. Tow company supervisor was like 'well they have a dropbox, maybe you can leave it there over night' hell no, your company messed up, one of your guys is taking me and my car home, and in the morning, one of your guys is taking me and my car to pep boys, end of discussion.

Not that it means anything, but the manager plans to run back the tape tomorrow to get a view of the guy. I filed a police report and I asked the cop what I could legally do had i caught him in the act. Cop basically says that the laws protect the criminal smh

I didn't get mad until the incident with the towing company. I'm not tripping tho, far worse things can happen. That thread about the chick that got raped really helped me put things into perspective.

Car got vandalized today. sucks, but worse could happen. I visit cell phone stores for my job and i pulled up at a metro pcs. the building is small with only windows in the front, and there's virtually no parking in the front (if you do, you run the risk of jack***** hitting your car while they're trying to cut through to avoid the light. To avoid all cars, i park in behind the building. It's not the best area, but it's not the worst; i've been to areas where I absolutely had to park my car in plain sight. I'm i there 30 minutes tops, come out, and the two tires on the driver side are flat, I'm wondering if I hit something, then I look closely and see slices. I tell the girl that works there (the only one) and she tells me about an incident that happened earlier that a seemingly drink customer was irate about not being able to upgrade, and another customer called the cops on him. This was before I got there. Since he didn't make a transaction, his info wasn't stored in the comp. She thinks that dude came back thinking that was her car (she parks on the other side of the building). The damn tow truck took forever to get there so I had to go off on them, basically wasn't able to get to pep boys to get the tires replaced in time. Tow company supervisor was like 'well they have a dropbox, maybe you can leave it there over night' hell no, your company messed up, one of your guys is taking me and my car home, and in the morning, one of your guys is taking me and my car to pep boys, end of discussion.

Not that it means anything, but the manager plans to run back the tape tomorrow to get a view of the guy. I filed a police report and I asked the cop what I could legally do had i caught him in the act. Cop basically says that the laws protect the criminal smh

I didn't get mad until the incident with the towing company. I'm not tripping tho, far worse things can happen. That thread about the chick that got raped really helped me put things into perspective.

Props to you for keeping a way more leveled head that I could in that situation.

Friends and i were talking and somehow Altavista came up...damn time goes by fast.

Altavista FTW! I believe if it wasnt for them google may/may not have happened

Back
Top Bottom