the thread about nothing...

pimp.gif
 They jiggle just the way they're supposed to... 
pimp.gif

Yesterday this guy broke his leg or ankle while we were playing basketball

I can't look at stuff like that so I just walked away when it happened

An ambulance ended up coming

Last edited:
TANFATHER checking in...

I would like to contribute $25 paypal gifted to someone in here who wants to get their Dad something for Father's Day but doesn't have the funds to get a gift at the moment. Just quote this post with a quick blurb about your pops and at the end of my work day 12PM Hawaii time (6PM EST) I will send over the funds to the one who is in most need of the donation.

TANFATHER checking in...

I would like to contribute $25 paypal gifted to someone in here who wants to get their Dad something for Father's Day but doesn't have the funds to get a gift at the moment. Just quote this post with a quick blurb about your pops and at the end of my work day 12PM Hawaii time (6PM EST) I will send over the funds to the one who is in most need of the donation.

i would like the 25$ to help get my dad some new shoes. I wanna turn his Filas to Nikes. That man deserves the best

Last edited:
TANFATHER checking in...

Growing up, I didn't see much of my father and seeing many of my friends' families, I often wondered why. When I would see him, it almost like being around a stranger that I oddly resembled.

Him and my mother (who raised me) would often squabble about child-support but despite all that, my mother made things work without my dad's support.

I remember once when I went to see him when I was a kid, he took my step-brother school shopping and told me I couldn't get anything bc he sent child support to my mother for my stuff already. I watched him but this kid everything and I didn't even feel comfortable enough to ask for anything to begin with.

On my 18th birthday, he called my mom and left a message on her VM about how he was now liberated from the system, how petty she was, evil, and how he didn't care if she played this for me to hear. It was the happiest I've ever heard my father. Degrading the one true constant in my life like she was a vindictive and heartless woman like those other women who would hold their children hostage for a check. Maybe other moms--not mine.

So, for father day, with $25, I'd do one of two things:

1. Send my father a reverse child support check of $25 to show him that I never needed his money. If money would keep him away all those years, then he can take his money and remain the petty and poor excuse for a father that he is/was.

Or

2. Take my mom out to dinner for Father's Day 2nd Mother's Day dinner like I have been since I turned 18.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom