the thread about nothing...

How is Dr. Pepper not paying Prince's family for that Lil Sweet garbage ?

Last edited:
Yesterday this guy broke his leg or ankle while we were playing basketball

I can't look at stuff like that so I just walked away when it happened

An ambulance ended up coming

you didn't call da amberlamps?

did you at least get da vertical video for worldstar?

:nerd:

da city getting too crowded.

especially, da east side.

gotta push some people off da island soon.

Last edited:
Do you need ID to get into six flags? I lost my wallet a few days ago but I'm suppose to go tomorrow. Tried to google but it says you need it IF you ordered online. Smh hope I dont miss it

Last night was so lit i got lost walking in Osaka.

Ended up taking a bike and breaking it :lol:

Finally found my way back.

My friend lost his phone in Tokyo so i gave him mine for the gps (knowing well that it would be better for me to get lost than him because i would eventually find my way)

I thought all my wisdom tooth have grown. According to this annoying *** pain I have on one side I guess not.

WTF

On a temp position at my job while they develop the contract for me to be full time.

But now my supervisor is coming at my neck full throttle, she wants me to give her this work and her husband works in our office.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I want to smash, but then again I don't want to mess this up
roll.gif

On a temp position at my job while they develop the contract for me to be full time.

But now my supervisor is coming at my neck full throttle, she wants me to give her this work and her husband works in our office.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I want to smash, but then again I don't want to mess this up :rofl:

pics :nerd:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I want to smash, but then again I don't want to mess this up :rofl:
Don't do it fam

I'm a try and get pics of her. She's  upper 30's 3 kids. Got some Tig'ols but MAN IM FEELING THE HEAT.

What's awkward is the HR lady in my office KNOWS that the supervisor has a crush on me and makes jokes openly about it.

Lowkey uncomfortable, Lowkey want to make this woman feel young again.

Back
Top Bottom