the thread about nothing...

eek.gif

I'm a try and get pics of her. She's  upper 30's 3 kids. Got some Tig'ols but MAN IM FEELING THE HEAT.

What's awkward is the HR lady in my office KNOWS that the supervisor has a crush on me and makes jokes openly about it.

Lowkey uncomfortable, Lowkey want to make this woman feel young again.
Wonder if the supervisor has discussed you with the HR lady. Women like to gossip. This would be a good thing (that the supervisor is that into you), except for the part that her husband works there, too, and there's always someone with too loud a mouth... I feel ya, though- the temptation must be off the charts 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I'm a try and get pics of her. She's  upper 30's 3 kids. Got some Tig'ols but MAN IM FEELING THE HEAT.

What's awkward is the HR lady in my office KNOWS that the supervisor has a crush on me and makes jokes openly about it.

(awaits pics so TAN can have a better idea if worth the risk)

Wonder if the supervisor has discussed you with the HR lady. Women like to gossip. This would be a good thing (that the supervisor is that into you), except for the part that her husband works there, too, and there's always someone with too loud a mouth... I feel ya, though- the temptation must be off the charts 
nerd.gif
She has. I was JUST in her office dropping off some paperwork, the HR lady walked passed and stopped in the doorway and said "You See Mikey, look at how hot she gets when you're next to her.."

and then yesterday the HR lady told me, you know... It was right what Claudia said about you, you're so adorable and have the biggest pinkest lips (no ayo) I was eating in the little kitchen we have in our office so I chuckled, but inside my heart was racing like maaaaaaaaaaaaan what they on with me! lol...

End of the day the supervisor can't hire me out right, but she's made it a point to tell me she knows the Director is developing the language for the contract and is going to make my position full-time just to keep it on the hush hush. So idk... her husband works in our building for the finance department and he just recently asked me to hoop with them every Monday after work.

I'm trying to stay clean, but yeah temptation is off the charts. in 2011 I went through a similar situation during my senior year in college. My supervisor at the American Red Cross threw the box at me on Cinco De Mayo at a work function and I took it. It was different then, I was in school and that was my last week in that town because it was a week before my graduation ceremony I didn't really care. But I don't want to play with the money maker now.

(awaits pics so TAN can have a better idea if worth the risk)
Good point, lol. You might even just straight-up ask her to come over and take a selfie with you when she's around ("me and my new boss"). If she's as into you as it sounds, she'll love the chance to get close to you, even for a picture. Just make sure you capture that magnificent rack in the shot 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Face is Meh honestly, I can tell that around her 20's she was mos def decent as hell.

The rack is still there though, like.....Mommy Boobs

Last edited:
Socks on concrete, jolly rancher kids
I was talking back and now I gotta stay at grandma's crib

On a temp position at my job while they develop the contract for me to be full time.

But now my supervisor is coming at my neck full throttle, she wants me to give her this work and her husband works in our office.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I want to smash, but then again I don't want to mess this up :rofl:
Don't you **** where you eat man what's wrong with you. Your mindset at work should be getting this paper **** you mean.

Back
Top Bottom