the thread about nothing...

we had this talk this morning :smh:

this was you in da morning tho

tumblr_o9cmof5MIG1rv6c48o1_540.png

tumblr_o9cmof5MIG1rv6c48o2_540.png

cant reason with you once your drunk and you start talking about seeing fish come from the ground

tumblr_o9d311ZAZ71rh3hbho1_400.gif
tumblr_o9d311ZAZ71rh3hbho2_400.gif

tumblr_o9d311ZAZ71rh3hbho3_400.gif
tumblr_o9d311ZAZ71rh3hbho4_400.gif

and that you try to get them as drunk as you are

tumblr_o9d311ZAZ71rh3hbho5_400.gif
tumblr_o9d311ZAZ71rh3hbho6_400.gif

and what other nonsense you spew when your drunk like pancakes being inferior to waffles, like look at this

tumblr_o9dpxxQBH01uxvvvzo4_400.gif
tumblr_o9dpxxQBH01uxvvvzo7_400.gif

tumblr_o9dpxxQBH01uxvvvzo8_400.gif
tumblr_o9dpxxQBH01uxvvvzo5_400.gif

tumblr_o9dpxxQBH01uxvvvzo9_400.gif
tumblr_o9dpxxQBH01uxvvvzo1_r1_400.png

tumblr_o9dpxxQBH01uxvvvzo2_r1_500.gif

but you want

only way waffles>>pancakes is if its being served by a foxx named jayla with an extra side of bunz and a complementary sausage wash.

:smh:

top four teams in our soccer league made the playoffs out of 10 teams. We snuck in as the 4 seed. Upset the number 1 seed yesterday to head to the championship. It wasn't pretty i didn't play particularly well but got the W and feels good today.

The team that we play in the championship washed us in the regular season...but...you know what KG says

top four teams in our soccer league made the playoffs out of 10 teams. We snuck in as the 4 seed. Upset the number 1 seed yesterday to head to the championship. It wasn't pretty i didn't play particularly well but got the W and feels good today.

The team that we play in the championship washed us in the regular season...but...you know what KG says

Don't people just get tired of the rat race?

Dudes in my office talking to me about "i invest in this" "my 401k got killed by the brexit" "i should be investing in property and tax margins and annual fee.." "i just got my gold and platinum credit cards so we can get triple miles but one is business so we use it discretely"

like what do you do all day....like balance credit card rewards watch investments juggle college investment funds etc.

oh jking0821 what do you do....uh eat...work out...save my money...ya know....

The feels when your ex follows everyone back on ig, even the most nerdiest dudes with 3 pictures, but won't follow you back. How can I slide in the dm's if she doesn't follow me

The feels when your ex follows everyone back on ig, even the most nerdiest dudes with 3 pictures, but won't follow you back. How can I slide in the dm's if she doesn't follow me

She da ex for a reason.

Leave it as is and do you pleighboi

Back
Top Bottom