the thread about nothing...

Normally start work at 8:30 am, my coworker ends up showing up at 12.. and has the nerve to tell me she's taking her lunch at 12 right when she got in....

Bihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell u think this is? How you going to not be at work all day and then show up and say alright im going on lunch.

Better sit yo little fat *** down and wait to eat later 

Normally start work at 8:30 am, my coworker ends up showing up at 12.. and has the nerve to tell me she's taking her lunch at 12 right when she got in....

Bihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell u think this is? How you going to not be at work all day and then show up and say alright im going on lunch.

we need updates fam :nerd:

we need updates fam
nerd.gif
Lol... The supervisor asked me if after she's done getting drinks tomorrow she can stop by my spot.... 
mean.gif

I said yes...... 
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bout to get topped off. 

Playing with fire.. But Oh well... 

I wanna get my gf's little brother a Yu-Gi-Oh card, Blue-Eyes white dragon for his graduation. Apparently it's one of the more popular cards, and I see Amazon has it for $3.49 :lol: is this legit or are there different 'versions' I should be looking at?

Edit: Oh, the one I'm looking at is a "Legendary edition". eBay has them going for hundreds :x

Last edited:
I wanna get my gf's little brother a Yu-Gi-Oh card, Blue-Eyes white dragon for his graduation. Apparently it's one of the more popular cards, and I see Amazon has it for $3.49 :lol: is this legit or are there different 'versions' I should be looking at?

Edit: Oh, the one I'm looking at is a "Legendary edition". eBay has them going for hundreds :x

game! blouses!

pics for the beasts :nerd:

I only had that one tease PG13 pic in here I posted lol

Perhaps there Might be more after she comes through for TAN :nerd:

Some moms out here are posting way to many pics of there babies on Social media lol 

we dont need to know what he/she doing every half hour 

my cousin brought this up to me like 2 weeks ago and i never realized how annoying it is cause i never really paid attention, anyway i had to make some moves to IG lol clogging up the feed wit this nonsense 

stupid stuff to ***** about but oh well 

Some moms out here are posting way to many pics of there babies on Social media lol 

we dont need to know what he/she doing every half hour 

my cousin brought this up to me like 2 weeks ago and i never realized how annoying it is cause i never really paid attention, anyway i had to make some moves to IG lol clogging up the feed wit this nonsense 

stupid stuff to ***** about but oh well 

i saw some woman hastash her kid's name. in every single post.

Which chick got a fat booty?

ESPYS COMING, GOT ME THINKING BOUT JIMMY V AND ONE OF THE GOAT SPEECHES IMO.. I STILL GET THE FEELS WHEN I SEE IT [emoji]128532[/emoji] RIP JIMMY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom