the thread about nothing...

98fao_Wi.gif

So got hit with the random drug test at work, take it Thursday.

Smoked 2 regular sized cones by myself last Monday. Haven't smoked before that in about 2-3 months.

Going to buy a drug test tomorrow, but do y'all think im straight?

Can always smuggle the homies pee (what I've done every other time) but i'd prefer not to 
laugh.gif

Smoked 2 regular sized cones by myself last Monday. Haven't smoked before that in about 2-3 months.

Can always smuggle the homies pee (what I've done every other time) but i'd prefer not to :lol:

Palo azul bruh.

P
A
L
O

A
Z
U
L

Can always smuggle the homies pee (what I've done every other time) but i'd prefer not to 
laugh.gif
Palo azul bruh.

P
A
L
O

A
Z
U
L
Quick google-fu is telling me this is busted 
laugh.gif

If I didn't have an assignment due at 11:59 I'd run to Walmart and cop one of those test now.

Crazy how out of all the people I fw only 1 of them doesn't smoke on a regular basis 
mean.gif

Bout to be that creepy dude at the mall buying someones piss for a dub

Need to just legalize the ****

Last edited:
Quick google-fu is telling me this is busted :lol:

If I didn't have an assignment due at 11:59 I'd run to Walmart and cop one of those test now.

Crazy how out of all the people I fw only 1 of them doesn't smoke on a regular basis :smh:

Busted? Whatchu mean? Drink it for. 2 days on top of a lpt of water and youll be skraight.

Pop some azos and drink a couple gallons of agua. Neither one has failed me.

Quick google-fu is telling me this is busted 
laugh.gif

Crazy how out of all the people I fw only 1 of them doesn't smoke on a regular basis 
mean.gif

Busted? Whatchu mean? Drink it for. 2 days on top of a lpt of water and youll be skraight.

Pop some azos and drink a couple gallons of agua. Neither one has failed me.
Imma give it a shot. Good looks fam.

If I fail my home test tomorrow imma just smuggle it.

Last edited:
anyone know the best (cheapest/free) way to make an international call.

i gotta call a hotel in mexico tomorrow

i have an iphone with att, but im assuming theres gotta be an app or something 

thanks 

Can always smuggle the homies pee (what I've done every other time) but i'd prefer not to :lol:
This is what worked for me

2 bottles of organic cranberry juice

Drink first bottle before and after a jog to sweat it out or workout and water cuz that **** is strong .

Crazy how excited we are when we get the job compared to 6 months later. I've been at my job for over a year. It's easy for the most part and its easily the most money I've ever made in my life, but it's just not fulfilling. I legit can not see myself doing this for the rest of my life. Probably not even the rest of the year. I'm pretty good at it, but it's just not important to me. This cyclical lifestyle is draining. Same stuff day in day out.

I might need to up and move. Tell no one but family. Go to an island or something and smash bad breezies that look like Amanda lee, miracle watts and mony monn all day.

Speaking of random bad chicks, in regard to regular fine chicks that are hooked on social media, i know it's got to drive them crazy that certain chicks that are on their level, looks wise, have ig's that are poppin like crazy.

Social Media will be society's downfall, ironically.

The girl I hang with now isn't hooked on her phone and that's a big plus. We went out to eat a few times this weekend and we both left our phones at home. It's cool that we can still communicate without having to looking at a phone every 5 minutes.

I'm rarely on fb. I have 0 posts on ig (just have it to keep up with the business ig) and no way in hell will i ever get a snapchat. That's just so lame to me. Seeing girls on it is the worst. They have to twist and turn the phone 11 different angles, stick it their tongue, select some tiara filter. Wash rinse repeat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom