the thread about nothing...

speaking of social media is making your own hashtag like the new wave? Like why? So you can like categorize your posts with that hashtag? I don't see the point

Wizkid gotta get his shoulders clapped for that last one.

#ohokalright
#says
#mjwizkid
#shouldersconcaved
#originalhashes

Last edited:
Never lie to your girl, even if it's about a girl that you used to talk to and didn't tell her you reblocked her after you got into a relationship with your girl.

So got hit with the random drug test at work, take it Thursday.

Smoked 2 regular sized cones by myself last Monday. Haven't smoked before that in about 2-3 months.

Going to buy a drug test tomorrow, but do y'all think im straight?

Can always smuggle the homies pee (what I've done every other time) but i'd prefer not to :lol:

Google Quick Fix (synthetic urine)

YourWelcomeKobe.gif

Smoked 2 regular sized cones by myself last Monday. Haven't smoked before that in about 2-3 months.

Can always smuggle the homies pee (what I've done every other time) but i'd prefer not to :lol:

http://www.detoxforless.com/pass-a-drug-test/fake-pee.html

Works everytime. My boss at my old Walgreen's job put me down.

all these youngins with this

#lastdayofschool
#summervaycayyay
#schoolsout

stuff better enjoy it before it goes away.

#reminisce
#shouldhavenevergrown
#stayyoungforever
#nodaysoffwhenyougetold

Can always smuggle the homies pee (what I've done every other time) but i'd prefer not to 
laugh.gif
My old job was notorious for drug/alcohol testing. They were sneaky good to when they would ask us to test. 1 week to 2 weeks after a 3 day weekend, a random Friday. Crazy thing i found out was that the department i worked in had a high use of meth, cocaine and alcohol users. If you smoked you were "kinda" in the clear.

when you a real one and let ya coworker know you smashed his wife in an alleyway.

#whileyouwassearchinglikegoogle
#bunzwerespreadanddefiled
#*****toriesexposed
#tagsontagsontags

If smart pick the lump sum (investing will give you way more in 30 years)

If stupid and have a tendacy to blow up everything, take the annual payments.

Back
Top Bottom