the thread about nothing...

hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and didn't lose any limbs
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif

At what point do you tell "the grill master" that his time has past. Like how you gonna let the man grill you a burger every cook out and every time its either rubber....or raw. Everyone like wow thanks the food is so good...you eating a hot dog....like you really can't mess up grilling a hot dog too bad. But my burger is raw....
 In my case, my friends usually ask me to cook if i'm around. It will either be by calling out the "grill master" and what he did at the last cook out or if we're just starting i go man the grill from the start.

At what point do you tell "the grill master" that his time has past. Like how you gonna let the man grill you a burger every cook out and every time its either rubber....or raw. Everyone like wow thanks the food is so good...you eating a hot dog....like you really can't mess up grilling a hot dog too bad. But my burger is raw....

In my case, my friends usually ask me to cook if i'm around. It will either be by calling out the "grill master" and what he did at the last cook out or if we're just starting i go man the grill from the start.

Good idea to just jump on the grill. Maybe il try the nice guy approach "you grill all the time man relax take a break on this one have a beer sit down i feel bad you are always grilling while we all kick it...allow me"

My whole body is sore. I wanted to fap last night but I figured I should just knock out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

had a baseball catch over the weekend and man is my shoulder feeling it.

it has been a very long time since my HS days and me being the dumb *** i am i didnt stretch or start off with small tosses lol. Straight to the long toss

fun times tho need to do it more often

A/C is broken at work so we have the lights off in the office to keep cool. If no one bothered me I could easily nap at my desk right now.

She need to come back :smh:

right, mami abs game look delicious but she got a lil nino now :smh:

her and this raylin joy nonsensse where suppose to hold it down for da sistas and last a decade :smh: |I

How the hell you gona give me 3 hot sauces when i got 6 tacos. Da **** im sposed to do wit 3?

slap em in da face with em then snatch six more.

this is why you'll never be a real one.

good butt cheeks for you to eat but you wanna talk about teeth like thats suppose to make you skeet :smh:

Last edited:
It's too damn humid outside :x

Only went around the corner and I'm roasting man :smh:

right, mami abs game look delicious but she got a lil nino now :smh:

her and this raylin joy nonsensse where suppose to hold it down for da sistas and last a decade :smh: |I

Imma shed tears if Adrian drops out too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom