the thread about nothing...

******* overrated B.

random thoughts: does a self-taken picture with another person or as a group still constitute as a "selfie"? or is "selfie" strictly defined as a self-taken portrait of ONLY yourself?

and why do girls do those duck lips in selfies?

Last edited:
random thoughts: does a self-taken picture with another person or as a group still constitute as a "selfie"? or is "selfie" strictly defined as a self-taken portrait of ONLY yourself?

It's called an "Ussie?"

It's called an "Ussie?"
I've heard "groufie" before too. 

Going to start going to the gym.......to hit up the hardwood knomsayin. Every outdoor court is trash where I live.
Sprained my ankle bad on Saturday playing outdoors. I'm Charmin soft now...

Gotta play outdoors more and step my game up. Been playing indoors too long.
Who crossed you? 
nerd.gif
I was alone grabbing a rebound actually...
mean.gif

Landed and my sneaker slipped and I rolled on it hard. Got a pretty gnarly bruise too.

Idk but asians go hard with their pics but are rude as hell. Thank god my universal studios and Disneyland passes expired.

i have a nice court next to my place.

great to play.

except them kids always too lazy to play 5vs5.

they always play 3on3 halfcourt because they can't run :smh:

When i was younger, it was 5vs5 everyday at that park.

welp better than nothing.

THIS.

My 3 been wet as **** all of last week. I ran a couple games today and I only won 1 out of 3 lol.

My 3 been wet as **** all of last week. I ran a couple games today and I only won 1 out of 3 lol.
It happens. Just keep shooting. I had a great season last season. Hit at least 4-5 3s a game Easy money. This season I'm shootin like 0-8 for the past 3 games. Lol. Fml. Im in a little funk. I feel great shooting it too. Oh well

It happens. Just keep shooting. I had a great season last season. Hit at least 4-5 3s a game Easy money. This season I'm shootin like 0-8 for the past 3 games. Lol. Fml. Im in a little funk. I feel great shooting it too. Oh well

Working on my dribbling and shot daily.

I hate when someone text me and they are clearly drunk. Convo goes nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom