the thread about nothing...

ryda :wow:

where them snow bunnies with them sweater puppies :nerd:

foto_0000001920151231212008.jpg

She need to come back :smh:

right, mami abs game look delicious but she got a lil nino now :smh:

her and this raylin joy nonsensse where suppose to hold it down for da sistas and last a decade :smh: |I

How the hell you gona give me 3 hot sauces when i got 6 tacos. Da **** im sposed to do wit 3?

slap em in da face with em then snatch six more.

this is why you'll never be a real one.

good butt cheeks for you to eat but you wanna talk about teeth like thats suppose to make you skeet :smh:

you a real street papi. 3/3 on them responses. real papi card reinstated.

At what point do you tell "the grill master" that his time has past. Like how you gonna let the man grill you a burger every cook out and every time its either rubber....or raw. Everyone like wow thanks the food is so good...you eating a hot dog....like you really can't mess up grilling a hot dog too bad. But my burger is raw....

giphy.gif

Just got word that one of our own, fellow TANer @BishopStrongBow has passed away.

We are still awaiting all the deals but we can confirm that his passing was a result of death by snu snu.

Please stand by.

Last edited:
Just got word that one of our own, fellow TANer @BishopStrongBow has passed away.

We are still awaiting all the deals but we can confirm that his passing was a result of death by snu snu.

Please stand by.

Who's making the GoFundMe? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

No disrespect if something actually happened to ol' boy.

Last edited:
Ive been fortunate that the girls I've messed with had nice boobs. But idk, something about a phat plump booty makes me go loco.

Last edited:
Going to start going to the gym.......to hit up the hardwood knomsayin. Every outdoor court is trash where I live.

Going to start going to the gym.......to hit up the hardwood knomsayin. Every outdoor court is trash where I live.

Sprained my ankle bad on Saturday playing outdoors. I'm Charmin soft now...

Gotta play outdoors more and step my game up. Been playing indoors too long.

Love playing outdoors but courts have no nets, cracked tops, trees dropping berries, sprinklers flooding the court, people getting into fights, tweakers, uneven surfaces, oblong rims. The struggle.

Love playing outdoors but courts have no nets, cracked tops, trees dropping berries, sprinklers flooding the court, people getting into fights, tweakers, uneven surfaces, oblong rims. The struggle.

i have a nice court next to my place.

great to play.

except them kids always too lazy to play 5vs5.

they always play 3on3 halfcourt because they can't run :smh:

When i was younger, it was 5vs5 everyday at that park.

welp better than nothing.

Dmam where y'all live? My country got nothing but courts everywhere. All maintained and always getting upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom