the thread about nothing...

you ever get super stoked to buy something then the time comes and its right there and looks all great and all and your just like....nah I am good

you ever get super stoked to buy something then the time comes and its right there and looks all great and all and your just like....nah I am good

the thought of having something in most cases is greater than having it.

At least you didn't buy the item and immediately get buyers remorse afterward..

that is true. I guess at the end of the day i know i don't NEED clothes or shoes. So no matter what the item or how hard it is to obtain even knowing you can get it then realizing like eh...you own way too much stuff you don't use/wear as is...why bother.

For me in regard to food buying impulse..

Hungry..
Wanting fast food instead of cooking..
Buying fast food..
It tasted horrible not worth the money or I received bad customer service..
Thinking about how I just spend unnecessary money that I should've saved..
tumblr_nxe28kDFqO1qksk74o1_500.gif

ive been wanting to try chipotle for a while now but after that thread here and that stuff on the news, no thanks. I was in Toronto a few months back and I walked by one every day but I kept it moving

You brave for eatin chipotle. I love chipotle, but after the ecolis, no gracias doggy. Ill stick to a real burrito.

Chipotle's good for what it is. If you're expecting legit Mexican food you're doing it wrong. Same goes for Qdoba. I'd take one of those over McDonald's or Burger King any day.

No ecoli in the toronto chipotles I believe. I only get the burrito, the bowl just isn't right to me

this.

team not materialistic x team frugal

it's a great feeling to not be a slave of material stuff (shoes, clothes, etc.)

experience of life > material stuff

the thought of having something in most cases is greater than having it.

Realest ish Franc ever wrote, and he writes a lot

Chipotle is good, no qualms with it from me.

:o

:Nthat

these new cats just dont know the [emoji]128293[/emoji] fila was releasing in the late 90s :{

Back
Top Bottom