the thread about nothing...

I have 2 months left in a lease with a women I don't ever care to live with or see again after this.

Moving in with this girlfriend was one of the worst ideas I've ever had.

Last edited:
Some moms out here are posting way to many pics of there babies on Social media lol 

we dont need to know what he/she doing every half hour 

my cousin brought this up to me like 2 weeks ago and i never realized how annoying it is cause i never really paid attention, anyway i had to make some moves to IG lol clogging up the feed wit this nonsense 

stupid stuff to ***** about but oh well 

Mannnnn hell yea

dumRwlV.jpg

Some moms out here are posting way to many pics of there babies on Social media lol 

we dont need to know what he/she doing every half hour 

my cousin brought this up to me like 2 weeks ago and i never realized how annoying it is cause i never really paid attention, anyway i had to make some moves to IG lol clogging up the feed wit this nonsense 

stupid stuff to ***** about but oh well 

Mannnnn hell yea

I don't know what's worse, the incessant posting of one's child or a significant other.

Both are annoying IMO. Easy unfollow or block for me.

you a part of #rolexboiz 8o

who spells boys like this?
you sweet b?

when you gotta complain, whine and ***** like a 18 year old thot that aint get her **** yet just to get ya bank to investigate on ya behalf :x :{

Last edited:
I am up at 5am everyday to get to work by 6. Gym or soccer every day of the week get to bed by 10-11...still can't sleep.

I pretty much got the same schedule. Except I'm up at 6 to leave at 7....and I don't hit the gym :( although I should start

Welcome back to America.

How was the PI? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
It was mad fun, I chilled with my girl and her family. Ate mad food, talked to her about the situation and definitely helped resolve some things. Honestly, I wanna just be there right now. Things are in a perspective thats just so different while being over there compared to here.

I have 2 months left in a lease with a women I don't ever care to live with or see again after this.

Moving in with this girlfriend was one of the worst ideas I've ever had.

damn.

moving in always changes everything.

at least you know now.

pics though?

Welcome back to America.

How was the PI? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
It was mad fun, I chilled with my girl and her family. Ate mad food, talked to her about the situation and definitely helped resolve some things. Honestly, I wanna just be there right now. Things are in a perspective thats just so different while being over there compared to here.

so everything is good now?

I guess that second trip was worth it :hat

[emoji]127926[/emoji]What's best for your family, immediate, extended.
Any argument the media'll extend it[emoji]127926[/emoji]

What happened papi

Bout to leave for work in 40
Recently moved to a different department. I'm having a hard time learning the ropes in this area.im more of a demonstrate then I can copy kinda learner. I just hope I can get it all down before it's too late to.

Back
Top Bottom