the thread about nothing...

Welcome back to America.

How was the PI? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
It was mad fun, I chilled with my girl and her family. Ate mad food, talked to her about the situation and definitely helped resolve some things. Honestly, I wanna just be there right now. Things are in a perspective thats just so different while being over there compared to here.

so everything is good now?

I guess that second trip was worth it :hat
Yeah, everything's good. She's still scared though and openly tells me that she is, which I understand because if I was in her shoes of course I'd be afraid of history repeating itself. I know for a fact though that I wont repeat that mistake, being honest with her too definitely helps. I was joking with her about moving to Singapore and working there since her pops is there now for work, but I'm semi-srs and she knows it.

Last edited:
Yeah, everything's good. She's still scared though and openly tells me that she is, which I understand because if I was in her shoes of course I'd be afraid of history repeating itself. I know for a fact though that I wont repeat that mistake, being honest with her too definitely helps. I was joking with her about moving to Singapore and working there since her pops is there now for work, but I'm semi-srs and she knows it.

:smokin

Are you done with school though?

If you are, why not go? Singapore def dope.

That life experience >

Last edited:
Was wondering why it moved to an animated deer until da googles were done and found out da deer is voiced by olivia wilde :o :evil

horseman aint keep it real with da scheme at all, and to think there's snakes like this all around you in real, real life :x :x :{

Last edited:

:smokin

Are you done with school though?

If you are, why not go? Singapore def dope.

That life experience >
Nah, I'm not done yet. I have two semesters and like 2 summer courses left until I transfer to the university I wanna go to. The money earned is good, things are expensive though in the country but if the income flows and my girl is also working, I know we could manage. I've always wanted to leave the Bay Area anyway. Before I met my girl, I always said I'd move back to NYC. Now it's looking like it could possibly be across the world :lol

found a $5 bill this morning, there was no one around so i just pocketed it. i ended up using it for scratch ticket but no dice :{

Nah, I'm not done yet. I have two semesters and like 2 summer courses left until I transfer to the university I wanna go to. The money earned is good, things are expensive though in the country but if the income flows and my girl is also working, I know we could manage. I've always wanted to leave the Bay Area anyway. Before I met my girl, I always said I'd move back to NYC. Now it's looking like it could possibly be across the world :lol

Speaking of Singapore; they have the world's first Michelin-rated food truck out there. For less than $2USD, you can have world-class food that would probably be $100+ & 3mth waiting list to get in a US restaurant. Crazy!

Also, I hate when someone calls me and ask, "You sleep?". If I was, would I be talking to you right now?!

found a $5 bill this morning, there was no one around so i just pocketed it. i ended up using it for scratch ticket but no dice :{

Same thing happened to me today but I luckily won $30.. The 711 employee looked irked and was trying to convince me to buy more scratchers.. Nah I'm good this $30 is going straight to the gas tank..

Last edited:
I was at house of hoops today and some dude copped 3 pairs of jordan 30's at $200 each 
sick.gif

could've copped foambs 
mean.gif

Was chillin with one of my boy drinking.

We might have drunk planned 3 weeks in thailand and could leave as soon as the end of the month.

We'll see how he feels about it tomorrow. I would be down though. Third time in this country would be nice :hat

What happened papi

Bout to leave for work in 40
Recently moved to a different department. I'm having a hard time learning the ropes in this area.im more of a demonstrate then I can copy kinda learner. I just hope I can get it all down before it's too late to.
I def understand. If I see the way something is done I can usually emulate it perfectly, just talking at me teaches me nothing and I don't learn that way.

Hopefully the people you're working with are open minded enough to understand and accommodate that 

Off work and back at the crib, ya boy is bout to get lit 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
2nd week on the job and my boss got sick and is ordered to stay away from work until given clearance.

Relocating to a new site and still figuring out the different processes is pretty stressful.

Back
Top Bottom