the thread about nothing...

i grew up with a house cat and so used to seeing smaller cats act the way they do, when i see a tiger or lion doing something a house cat would do, I'm like i want to pet that tiger or lion but i can't because it could maul my face off

tumblr_lu4e6mStXr1qllvazo1_500.gif

"the suspect was on top of our victim, clutching him in a bear hug and biting him in the face." 

Unexpected expenses.. :{

This

checked my email and "time to register you automobile" $104 to re-register my motorcycle. Did not see that coming.

Also getting my car to the shop on Thursday for some suspension issues....fingers crossed its not too bad. I know they will be like oh you need new struts $800.

When I take drugs I go to the moon
Lil spoiled bi**h 2000 on shoes
Walk in the club with one bi**h leave with two
By myself at the top like cocoon
When I’m in the coupe I feel like a cocoon
Designer gifts red bottoms baboon
We the wave we the wave typhoon

Last edited:
New rappers these days, man[emoji]128530[/emoji]

They're like arrogant trust fund babies that spend their inheritance on lean, Goyard, and Supreme just to rap about it. They contribute nothing of substance to the culture.

It used to be cool want to rap about ridding your streets of drugs/guns. Then it moved to being cool by being the distributor of drugs and toting guns. Now, it's cool just to be an avid user of drugs and rap about it. How?

Last edited:
Payday on my bday today

That's a lot of ay's :Nthat

repped my bday is the 21st....last of the 20's turning 29. HBD my dude

New rappers these days, man[emoji]128530[/emoji]

They're like arrogant trust fund babies that spend their inheritance on lean, Goyard, and Supreme just to rap about it. They contribute nothing of substance to the culture.

It used to be cool want to rap about ridding your streets of drugs/guns. Then it moved to being cool by being the distributor of drugs and toting guns. Now, it's cool just to be an avid user of drugs and rap about it. How?

couldn't agree more

Laundry
sick.gif

One of the things i hate the most in life.

Folding clothes
sick.gif
sick.gif
I actually enjoy doing laundry and folding clothes lol. Sure, it's a pain. But I guess, I deal with it due to the way I organize my drawers and closet.

Ironing my shirts for work is a pain though lol

And a side note on unexpected expenses...I just realized that not only do I have to pay for car registration, but i'll need to pay for a safety vehicle inspection in VA?! It's annoying to have to do this yearly and the fact they stick the decal at the bottom middle of your windshield. 
sick.gif

Unexpected expenses.. :{

This

checked my email and "time to register you automobile" $104 to re-register my motorcycle. Did not see that coming.

Also getting my car to the shop on Thursday for some suspension issues....fingers crossed its not too bad. I know they will be like oh you need new struts $800.
My gas gaug and fuel system don't work

Gotta keep a gas can in the car now till I figure it out.

The biggest political party in Belgium just proposed a law to ban burkinis in the whole country 
indifferent.gif

This islamophobia is getting out of hand. 
mean.gif

The biggest political party in Belgium just proposed a law to ban burkinis in the whole country :|
This islamophobia is getting out of hand. :{

Not like there's a valid reason to ever do so, but what is the rationale behind the banning of burkinis?

Not trying to be a ****, but people gotta stop this rap is dead cause of these new rappers. If y'all want the old **** go listen to the old ****.

Act like a Thugger track don't make you pumped as heck.

Back
Top Bottom