the thread about nothing...

Not trying to be a ****, but people gotta stop this rap is dead cause of these new rappers. If y'all want the old **** go listen to the old ****.

Act like a Thugger track don't make you pumped as heck.
You miss the point. I agree that rap is not "dead" as long as people keep doing it BUT it's been processed to a disgusting degree and has now become a game of gimmicks and incoherent ad-libs/lyrics over trap beats. You have to elevate your taste level.  

Papi four minutes into da get down and already a papi is reminded of how fortunate he was not to have grown up in da **** hol...mean da Bronx :x :x :{

13741272_1014676668643153_657803088_n.jpg

You miss the point. I agree that rap is not "dead" as long as people keep doing it BUT it's been processed to a disgusting degree and has now become a game of gimmicks and incoherent ad-libs/lyrics over trap beats. You have to elevate your taste level.  

I tried. I guess I'm just a dumb ****.

Ryda's mamis are nice but they're not flawless like bae

zJqep.gif

Would enter into kady type thirst and register on da list for bae.

laugh.gif

that's what you get for throwing food on the monkey and screaming at him.

well deserved.

the father about to puke at the end
laugh.gif

"We need a napkin!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
also dont forget the that the lil girl in blue was provoking the baboon with some gang signs

that she probably have learned from watching the Lion King or Jungle Book 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Bought some pants the other day when i was buzzin, and them ho's fit.

Put em on today and forgot my belt, maaannnnn i been walkin like a drunk pregnant lady, legs all bowlegged and pullin em up every 3 1/2 seconds. Havent rocked pants this big since 07.

Last edited:
Bought some pants the other day when i was buzzin, and them ho's fit.

Put em on today and forgot my belt, maaannnnn i been walkin like a drunk pregnant lady, legs all bowlegged and pullin em up every 3 1/2 seconds. Havent rocked pants this big since 07.

return them.

To late. I already got some manchas on em.

Dont ever try to tell me what to do again potna.

8o

Last edited:
Da look in papis eyes when he spun around knowing that his daughter was calling him papi now but she'd be calling that lil teenage boy big papi on da sun goes down. Just wanted his lil nina to sing some good songs for da lord :(

Back
Top Bottom