the thread about nothing...

bebes-kids.jpg

pimp.gif

my two week vacation is coming to an end... final four games tomorrow at Mai Tai's and then Tanaka of Tokyo with all my friends... gotta end it right

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead, singing

Come out of the things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing

You are, you are

Confusion that never stops
The closing walls and the ticking clocks gonna
Come back and take you home
I could not stop, that you now know, singing

Come out upon my seas
Cursed missed opportunities am I
A part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease, singing

You are, you are
You are, you are
You are, you are

And nothing else compares

You are, you are

Home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go (You are)
Home, home, where I wanted to go (You are)

Just finished watching Carlitos Way and forgot how great of a movie it is. Why didn't Carlito just kill Benny from the Bronx in the alley way
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I swear once my money begins to stack up, something crazy happens and its all down the drain on something irrelevant. Itnever fails, either something happens to my car or like today my flat screen falls from the wall smh

is there any websites that offer good women's clothing? all of the hypebeast and what not sites that are male dominated I'm trying to find some for my girl. help?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

tumblr_m0ebp14ap71qbfnhro1_400.gif
Love this .gif

Me too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can't remember the last time I've felt so stressed and dejected. It should improve in the next couple weeks, but it's going to suck until then.

I still keep perspective, that my "worst" problem is nothing in comparison to people in this world who are truly suffering. It's still frustrating and exhausting, even though I try to stay positive.

I know that feel man.
tired.gif
 Just gotta stay positive.

Reading all this talk about Luther the last few pages piqued my interest, so I download the first two season. Probably won't be able to watch it for a while though because I need to finish Homeland.
pimp.gif

Side note: Being an avid fan of The Wire, the first time I heard Idris Elba and Dominic West speak using their natural English accents had me like:

Did not expect that at all. I thought both of them were Americans

The only thing that would've thrown me off more was if the dude who played Wee Bey had one as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I know that feel.
It's kind of funny finding out that these actors are from other countries.
I was like the wee bay when I found out that Christian Bale was English, Michael J. Fox is from Canada, Gerald Butler is Scottish, and that Natalie Portman is from Israel.

Hopping into a random Mass Effect 3 mp match and they're in the last round.... >>>>* All that experience and no work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ima quit drinking for a while.
Ima start buying music instead of dl'ing everything some cd's are worth it
Only stuff ill dl are of course mixtapes
I think its time to detox from fb, NT, the internet in general...get more in tune with life and nature
Ima work on minimizing my L's in life and instead of over analyzing the situation just take the hit and keep trucking as long my health or loved ones aren't harmed it doesn't matter
Start going to sleep early and waking up early..kill the late night stuff
The natural black woman thread touched me..I love my black women
I heard the phone call of Trayvon Martin screaming help in the background for the first time today and damn near cried..its not fair

Be blessed NT

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Ima quit drinking for a while.
Ima start buying music instead of dl'ing everything some cd's are worth it
Only stuff ill dl are of course mixtapes
I think its time to detox from fb, NT, the internet in general...get more in tune with life and nature
Ima work on minimizing my L's in life and instead of over analyzing the situation just take the hit and keep trucking as long my health or loved ones aren't harmed it doesn't matter
Start going to sleep early and waking up early..kill the late night stuff
The natural black woman thread touched me..I love my black women
I heard the phone call of Trayvon Martin screaming help in the background for the first time today and damn near cried..its not fair

Be blessed NT

ditto. Good look with that man

I'm on episode 13 of season 2 of Breaking Bad. Damn, those foreshadowing scenes get me hyped to see how they happen.
This show is the second best thriller that I've seen behind Death Note.
The only characters I really like are Walter and his DEA brother-in-law.
The special thing about this show though, is that even the characters that I dislike such as Walter's wife and Jesse, I still care what happens to them.
I hope Jesse gets clean so him and Walter can start running the drug game like Scarface did.

Back
Top Bottom