the thread about nothing...

Funny or Die. Billy Eichner is hilarious
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Is there a better feeling than being with your woman and a cold beer in the shower on a Saturday while blasting your favorite songs from your ipod dock after hitting a couple bowls? I think not.
Fixed for perfection
pimp.gif

I'll see you CJ863 and raise you because I have had that feeling and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I've told everybody I know about drinking in the shower ever since.

Originally Posted by 4JsIHustle

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Nearly got home and they couldn't wait to call back. The kid got the offer.

Congrats man. Job i'm at now literally called me soon as i pulled out the parking lot w/ an offer.
laugh.gif
Always feelsgoodman. Hope these NT not working get theirs too.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I don't think the majority of listeners respected "Otis" enough.. The sample & lyrics are straight
pimp.gif

I like this song more than ni**as in paris

I might have to come into the office in a Saturday because I'm such a slacker. FML

I have a lot of work I need to finish up before the end of the month, but the Pan Am Brazillian Jiu Jitsu Championships is going on this weekend and a handful of my teammates are competing. I spent most of this morning and afternoon watching the match feeds online instead of doing any work. damn, im an idiot.

what a good day, its Friday, just got off work, had lunch today with a beautiful female that I want to get with. Bout to kick back and listen to this Stalley mixtape on the beats headphones
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

what a good day, its Friday, just got off work, had lunch today with a beautiful female that I want to get with. Bout to kick back and listen to this Stalley mixtape on the beats headphones
smile.gif

Dudes rapping is dreadful, just can't get into him. 
I stared at ur avi for a full min...I think I wanna go out tonight, see some ladies pop that ***** for a real...Yea I'll do that.

I started to like Rihanna's We Found Love even more, recently. I wish I could play it at a high volume while riding my bike down a huge hill in San Francisco on a nice, warm day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

I started to like Rihanna's We Found Love even more, recently. I wish I could play it at a high volume while riding my bike down a huge hill in San Francisco on a nice, warm day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Song has always been crack.

Never be ashamed to rock with a guilty or two.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Song has always been crack.

Never be ashamed to rock with a guilty or two.
The problem with that song is that its so repetitive that one listen is equivalent of like 4 normal listens.  It's still a bad ##! song though.

Im so excited for the new OLP album.  Cant wait.

Watching Chasing Liberty instead of Luther cause I can't take the intensity of the final episode.
tired.gif

Dude in the video (we found love) looks like a lady.

Something about this it bothers me. Maybe cause it looks like a flat Amber Rose.

I've had Adele's 21 on my iPhone for about a year now and today was the first time I truly listened to it....
eek.gif

In other news, it bugs me that The-Dream will never get the credit/recognition he deserves
30t6p3b.gif

Wicked Games makes me feel a type of way
30t6p3b.gif

i'm never doing an event for New York Life/Cornell again
indifferent.gif

i don't think a person in this thread could be me at beer pong, i am that confident in my skills on the table

Back
Top Bottom