the thread about nothing...

Off today!!!!! Dont really have anything planned though, but they just opened up one of these real close by!

Quaker_Steak__Lube.222191930_large.jpg

might have to go try it

I had a horribly racist experience there on wing night at the one in Pittsburgh

^ Oh damn, They just opened one here at the Jersey Shore... I had no idea what it was, but my wife is from Pittsburgh and she said its worth checking out. If they even look at me funny im yelling BIGOTS and walking out :lol:

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS, OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

Off today!!!!! Dont really have anything planned though, but they just opened up one of these real close by!

Quaker_Steak__Lube.222191930_large.jpg

might have to go try it

I had a horribly racist experience there on wing night at the one in Pittsburgh

Do you mind elaborating on that?

I showed up with a mixed group. 2 black guys, a Puerto Rican and 3 white guys. The hostess told us it would be a long wait since they were crowded, which was understandable. She then proceeded to seat the white guys 1st, and gave the rest of us a table in the back on the opposite side of the restaurant. By the time a waitress even came to speak to us, the white guys were 3 rounds of wings in, and several tables that were seated after us had already been served. The service was incredibly rude. The white guys who we came with were PISSED they treated us like that.

im a wayne fan but if he pushed back the D4 AGAIN it really just might be over for him even if he murders this mixtape or not. ***** getting old with putting out a release date and not even staying true to your word even if its a free mixtape or not.

Quaker Steak & Lube is the official Honky Tonk hang out in VA. The wings there were weak when I tried them........

Who here saw that Makaveli character post the NT Diss on General the other day......joint was deleted with the quickness :lol:

im a wayne fan but if he pushed back the D4 AGAIN it really just might be over for him even if he murders this mixtape or not. ***** getting old with putting out a release date and not even staying true to your word even if its a free mixtape or not.

umm how do I break this to you.. Wayne fell the **** off a long time ago. It would be better if you just didn't bother listening to that garbage he's gonna put out.

umm how do I break this to you.. Wayne fell the **** off a long time ago. It would be better if you just didn't bother listening to that garbage he's gonna put out.
We aint gonna start this again, that your opinion and i got mines fam lets just leave it at that.

I showed up with a mixed group. 2 black guys, a Puerto Rican and 3 white guys. The hostess told us it would be a long wait since they were crowded, which was understandable. She then proceeded to seat the white guys 1st, and gave the rest of us a table in the back on the opposite side of the restaurant. By the time a waitress even came to speak to us, the white guys were 3 rounds of wings in, and several tables that were seated after us had already been served. The service was incredibly rude. The white guys who we came with were PISSED they treated us like that.

Ahhh man, I myself am a minority, and although that shouldnt matter cause im sure anyone with some decent morals would find this upsetting, I may have to boycott this place before i even try it.

Went to a local sporting store to buy some golf clubs, guy was super rude to me , wouldn't let me use the sample clubs in the hitting net, kicked me out of the golf area , lied about what i was doing and then was rude to my friend . he told me that he knew i wasn't going to buy anything and for me to get out , that he has seen me before and that all i do is window shop, when i have never been in the place before, i guess all middle eastern people look the same. 

Called the manager and the head office, they told me they would give me anything i wanted at cost , but id rather him call and give me an apology 

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS, OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

to piggy back off coco

ther T.A.N. FF League is almost full if you havent joined & asked for an invite you prbly should juice it to espn & sign up only 1 spot left

As a puerto rican male I'm appalled
mean.gif
It happens... me and the primo were maybe 2 of 6 total Ricans in Iowa at our school....Free Wing night at a local restaraunt, they would always serve us last, or bring us 1 round of wings while everyone else came and got multiple baskets.

I'm too horny today. Not good for my blood pressure and im at work til 6 
mean.gif

I get the notion that the people that frequent the Dressing Better thread on NT are the ones I see at work or in public that are just doing the most......you know those people you see that looked like they purchased everything out of the catalog from the model or off the manican at Brooks Brothers.

To each their own.......that's a lot of money to blow on what's on your back.

When is the new xbox supposed to come out?

Any confirmed info about specs?

Thanks in advance.

The League About Nothing is now FULL :pimp:

Draft: Snake
Date: Tue, Sep 4, 2012
Time: 7:00 PM ET

1 ChiB Chicago Bruisers
2 420 Philly high
3 AMZ Long Beach Amazing Milles
4 LEFT leftcoast IDK yet
5 206 Emerald City Rusellmaniacs
6 HCTA Team Horchata
7 YNS YNS BIA
8 RCK Gym Tan Fantasy
9 LIPA Team liparota
10 BRAP Team Carver

i look forward to crushing you all :tongue: :smokin 8)

Back
Top Bottom