the thread about nothing...

I get the notion that the people that frequent the Dressing Better thread on NT are the ones I see at work or in public that are just doing the most......you know those people you see that looked like they purchased everything out of the catalog from the model or off the manican at Brooks Brothers.

To each their own.......that's a lot of money to blow on what's on your back.
Truth. I go into that thread every now & then to see what's new. They dropping $300 on an outfit like it's nothing. I can't justify myself doing that on one outfit. But if they got it like that

A few days ago I posted the picture of this little girl Maliyah who has cancer. She has been going through chemo, and yesterday had a bone marrow transplant. Her mom is a single mom, and works really hard to keep this little girl happy and healthy, but its hard as you can imagine. She is a REALLY nice girl. She was supposed to have a benefit yesterday to help raise money for the treatments, but it ended up getting cancelled, but she has also been selling these wrist bands for $5 to raise money. Can the Thread about Nothing come through to help? I wouldnt scam you guys, but stuff like this breaks my heart.

if you guys are interested in contributing, PM me for the address, sorry she doesnt have a paypal |I . I hope this isnt inappropriate, Mods, if it is let me know

Last edited:
I get the notion that the people that frequent the Dressing Better thread on NT are the ones I see at work or in public that are just doing the most......you know those people you see that looked like they purchased everything out of the catalog from the model or off the manican at Brooks Brothers.

Yeah, i've never been in that thread- but i know some of the dudes from WDYWT that frequent there. Fashion really isnt my thing, especially staying hip and trendy with the current style. I just dont care that much- as long as my hair looks good and I'm comfortable with what i got on, no worries. I tend to wear either a collared shirt or a nice t, some cargos or jeans depending on the weather, and a nice pair of shoes. 8)

amen

$300 on a outfit... couldnt do it

maybe when i was at home with my rents & no bills & clothing was my priority

but mtg,gas for the audi,childcare for my female twin,clothes & shoes for my female twin,nicor,comed(CON-ED),water,loud 4 myself, groceries ....... over a expensive fit that will get worn once & put in a closet forever

Last edited:
My heart... its broken.

I know that feel bro :\
Dude, I don't even bother acting like I'm ok anymore. I straight walk around school/work all day looking like this

On weekends when I don't have class or work, I've gone an entire day without wearing clothes and just stayed in my apartment playing video games.

Today was the first day I ate more that 1000 calories of food (not including alc) in like 2 weeks :lol:

you at least gotta hit the gym or go hoop or something pleighboi. just don't be pulling a Natrix in here again. the hells in that sactown water? :lol:

keep ya head up

The League About Nothing is now FULL :pimp:

Draft: Snake
Date: Tue, Sep 4, 2012
Time: 7:00 PM ET

1 ChiB Chicago Bruisers
2 420 Philly high
3 AMZ Long Beach Amazing Milles
4 LEFT leftcoast IDK yet
5 206 Emerald City Rusellmaniacs
6 HCTA Team Horchata
7 YNS YNS BIA
8 RCK Gym Tan Fantasy
9 LIPA Team liparota
10 BRAP Team Carver

i look forward to crushing you all :tongue: :smokin 8)

who's team 3,6,9, & 10?? ima edit that idk sometime today :lol:

Last edited:

A few days ago I posted the picture of this little girl Maliyah who has cancer. She has been going through chemo, and yesterday had a bone marrow transplant. Her mom is a single mom, and works really hard to keep this little girl happy and healthy, but its hard as you can imagine. She is a REALLY nice girl. She was supposed to have a benefit yesterday to help raise money for the treatments, but it ended up getting cancelled, but she has also been selling these wrist bands for $5 to raise money. Can the Thread about Nothing come through to help? I wouldnt scam you guys, but stuff like this breaks my heart.

if you guys are interested in contributing, PM me for the address, sorry she doesnt have a paypal |I . I hope this isnt inappropriate, Mods, if it is let me know

id def donate...... does she have a PP account solarius49?

i wont even lie & say ill remember to go get a money order & mail it out

Last edited:
Sighfur i remember you use to write some of your freestyles in some wbesite that was posted here a while ago.

Do you remember what that website was call? Last time i checked people were able to compete against one another and freestyle on a beat.

I'm all for fashion but I can't get with the dressing better thread. I just don't see most of the stuff being posted as my idea of dressing better.
There's only a few that frequently post fits and most of the stuff is turrible imo. Wj4, RFX, and a few other guys are always helpful though so I guess it's
appreciated.

she doesnt, I'm trying to encourage her to start one. Snail mail is all she has for now though, srry guys

Set up that paypal I would be down to contribute whatever I can.

I actually like the dressing better thread and stuff that's posted, most notably KSteezys fits and advice. I mostly lurk though cause I know nothing compared to them and just buy things sparingly in an attempt to get on their levels.

Yeah, i've never been in that thread- but i know some of the dudes from WDYWT that frequent there. Fashion really isnt my thing, especially staying hip and trendy with the current style. I just dont care that much- as long as my hair looks good and I'm comfortable with what i got on, no worries. I tend to wear either a collared shirt or a nice t, some cargos or jeans depending on the weather, and a nice pair of shoes. 8)

amen

i like fashion but not to the extent to take pics of myself and show other men. They force their wardrobe it doesnt look natural.

Sighfur i remember you use to write some of your freestyles in some wbesite that was posted here a while ago.
Do you remember what that website was call? Last time i checked people were able to compete against one another and freestyle on a beat.

Sup bro, yeah that site was rapmyline.com, i believe its still up. Infact i stopped posting because we couldnt have a live freestyle/cypher session on the mic, like some other websites had. but now what ur telling me sounds interesting, Ill have to go check it out again and see if they improved it.

Back
Top Bottom