the thread about nothing...

Oh You Mad killed it
roll.gif

Swavory > Wavy > Based

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Jack in the Box is always on some sexual **** :lol:

Jack's wife could get it.

had that yesterday. it was good

guise, today in class i accidentally dropped my pencil and the girl sitting next to me bent over and picked it up for me. so its obvious she wants me to beat it up like she did something wrong but i want to make her my girl. im currently looking at some good spots in nyc to take her to on our first date but im not sure how i should ask her out. i figure I'd just buy her a lil $50-75 dollar gift and leave it on her desk with a note on top that'll have the address and time for the date. do you guise think this will work? ive never seen her before today and want to make a good impression so that she'll want to be my boyfriend and then marry me. thanks in advance for your help guise.

This shorty in my US History just told me that she want to study with me, then proceeded to hand me her BUSINESS card! Turns out shes 34, and has a pretty respectable business as a makeup artist. Cheeks will be clapped my friends, cheeks will be clapped

This shorty in my US History just told me that she want to study with me, then proceeded to hand me her BUSINESS card! Turns out shes 34, and has a pretty respectable business as a makeup artist. Cheeks will be clapped my friends, cheeks will be clapped

34 . . . yeah she bouta bouta it.

guise, today in class i accidentally dropped my pencil and the girl sitting next to me bent over and picked it up for me. so its obvious she wants me to beat it up like she did something wrong but i want to make her my girl. im currently looking at some good spots in nyc to take her to on our first date but im not sure how i should ask her out. i figure I'd just buy her a lil $50-75 dollar gift and leave it on her desk with a note on top that'll have the address and time for the date. do you guise think this will work? ive never seen her before today and want to make a good impression so that she'll want to be my boyfriend and then marry me. thanks in advance for your help guise.

blink182-wtf.gif

somebodys trolling WHT's account.......

Gotta be!

homie you just met her you dont know 1 thing about her but yet you want her to be your girl ?

23035243.jpg

mature cheeks...like a good aged bourbon :smokin

Last edited:

I appreciate older women who know what they want and don't waste time in trying to get it

Anybody mess with Illustrator or Photoshop in here?

Point me in the right direction on some tutorials on coloring/shading sketch art. etc?

Browski, How old r u?

I appreciate older women who know what they want and don't waste time in trying to get it

That's majority of them. They already played the game. They know where the chase is, and cut right to it.

Stop it. Whoever this is, get off WHT's account.

That's majority of them. They already played the game. They know where the chase is, and cut right to it.

True. What I actually meant is "I appreciate older women because they know what they want..."

I'm on the West Coast, it's still early :lol:

can someone fill me in on how supreme sells out on mainly everything when MOST of there clothes are terrible with UGLY designs? also a 6$ pin saying GET A LIFE sold out.

i just dont understand where the hype is around this ****

Back
Top Bottom