the thread about nothing...

wavy daddy wavy daddy real talk i been going through some stuff lately, I haven't had an appetite like that for a couple days now

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a dream my crib got held up by some goons.....smh. 1 was Kodak Black.lol.... I killed 1 with a crowbar, was in the process of calling my bro to bring the chopper to go full Rambo on the rest...lol

Woke up, then went back to sleep and dream I was digging graves.smh. **** was weird...

No more legal candies outta smoke shops for me.

Last edited:
nah you good where you at b.

or head to da 6 or something.
i love LA 

But youre talkin bout, you wanna see people deceased...

[Kues to live n die in la]

Got twisted last nite with the fam...makers n jim beam :smokin

Gotta change the oil on my homies girls kar today, pick up some money from my unk, then get faded n see Woodz up with some ***s at my kuzns girls Bday party tonite :smokin

PS4 or Xbox one?

I own both, but like my PS4 better. Most games I buy are for my PS4 and the Xbox is for exclusives & games that are on sale.

As far as friends and family I'm odd man out , literally everyone I know is a Xbox only person.

I do like gamerscore/achievement system over trophies though.

Last edited:
What are most of your friends & family? Xbox or PS. I literally know nobody that is PS person in real life or owns both. All Xbox people. One friend was a PS guy but converted to Xbox.

I'm getting a Xbox because of Forza

Def one of the reasons I own both.

Last edited:
Thread about console peasants and not caring about da age of coworkers that got da denture free throat.

Last edited:
But youre talkin bout, you wanna see people deceased...

[Kues to live n die in la]

Got twisted last nite with the fam...makers n jim beam :smokin

Gotta change the oil on my homies girls kar today, pick up some money from my unk, then get faded n see Woodz up with some ***s at my kuzns girls Bday party tonite :smokin

Back
Top Bottom