the thread about nothing...

Went to the club last night, was straight off 5 coke/hennys, did a lot of dancing (that bachata/merengue flow), met Clinton Portis and got a photo with him. Good night I'd say

nice. pics of you and clinton portis :nerd:

Went to the club last night, was straight off 5 coke/hennys, did a lot of dancing (that bachata/merengue flow), met Clinton Portis and got a photo with him. Good night I'd say

nice. pics of you and clinton portis :nerd:

Pics for the beasts

Reactions: sb
Job wants me to become a manager but I'm good. Don't feel like moving to another location and or out of state.

In other news I'm pooping blood [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
^ stop straining so much when taking a **** fam

You're tearing something up

You need more water and fiber

Had the same problem

Lower back pain can be caused from issues with your internal organs. When I had a bladder infection I had back pain.

Point is, don't assume the source of your back pain is "straining".

was going to be charged 10 bucks for a one mile uber ride last night. saw the price and said hell nah. im walking home :lol:

Last edited:
Job wants me to become a manager but I'm good. Don't feel like moving to another location and or out of state.

In other news I'm pooping blood [emoji]128563[/emoji]

You still letting @Meangene45 **** you down raw?

:smh:

Papi seem like da type to not even wash his legs cause he feels like letting water get on them in da shower is good enough and he ain't got da time for all that cause he's busy drawing mazes for two hours at a time.

Last edited:
You still letting @Meangene45 **** you down raw?

:smh:

Papi seem like da type to not even wash his legs cause he feels like letting water get on them in da shower is good enough and he ain't got da time for all that cause he's busy drawing mazes for two hours at a time.

Honestly, you're annoying as ****.

Back
Top Bottom