the thread about nothing...

It's my bday today. I'm 26 and I'll be handing out 26 pizzas to the homless on Saturday with some friends. My bday wish is for everyone to do something nice to the homeless this month. It could be a cup of water, a compliment, anything. That would be smooth :pimp: I'm making this a yearly event and it's grown a little bit. First year I had about 3 homies help me. Now it's roughly around 10 people that purchase drinks or napkins and we go around the city (Milwaukee) and hand them out. Enjoy the day nt fam peace! :pimp:

happy birthday. dope idea.

@360waves  Happy birthday man! Good to see you're taking care of the less fortunate 
pimp.gif

It's my bday today. I'm 26 and I'll be handing out 26 pizzas to the homless on Saturday with some friends. My bday wish is for everyone to do something nice to the homeless this month. It could be a cup of water, a compliment, anything. That would be smooth
pimp.gif
I'm making this a yearly event and it's grown a little bit. First year I had about 3 homies help me. Now it's roughly around 10 people that purchase drinks or napkins and we go around the city (Milwaukee) and hand them out. Enjoy the day nt fam peace!
pimp.gif
Happy Birthday!.

I'm sure the less fortunate will appreciate this gesture.

Although, I remember buying a slice for a homeless guy and he had the nerve to say "I wish you'd ask me what I'd want first." 
mean.gif

It's my bday today. I'm 26 and I'll be handing out 26 pizzas to the homless on Saturday with some friends. My bday wish is for everyone to do something nice to the homeless this month. It could be a cup of water, a compliment, anything. That would be smooth :pimp: I'm making this a yearly event and it's grown a little bit. First year I had about 3 homies help me. Now it's roughly around 10 people that purchase drinks or napkins and we go around the city (Milwaukee) and hand them out. Enjoy the day nt fam peace! :pimp:
Happy Birthday!.

Although, I remember buying a slice for a homeless guy and he had the nerve to say "I wish you'd ask me what I'd want first." :smh:

There is a homeless person at every corner in baltimore. Dude yesterday was in a tall tee a backwards hat some decent looking denim and multicolor flyknit 4.0s saying he was a homelss veteran looking 25 years old. Not saying it wasn't true....just skeptic.

But for 360 waves bday...il give something to one of them this week. I don't like to give money so il think of something. But honestly you get so desensitized when every day i pass 5 homeless people just driving home from work

Happy birthday.. :nthat:

giphy.gif

happy birthday. dope idea.

@360waves
 Happy birthday man! Good to see you're taking care of the less fortunate :pimp:

Happy Birthday!.

Although, I remember buying a slice for a homeless guy and he had the nerve to say "I wish you'd ask me what I'd want first." :smh:

There is a homeless person at every corner in baltimore. Dude yesterday was in a tall tee a backwards hat some decent looking denim and multicolor flyknit 4.0s saying he was a homelss veteran looking 25 years old. Not saying it wasn't true....just skeptic.

But for 360 waves bday...il give something to one of them this week. I don't like to give money so il think of something. But honestly you get so desensitized when every day i pass 5 homeless people just driving home from work

Happy birthday.. :nthat:

Thanks all, if i run out of reps ill make sure to get you back! :pimp:

I miss my PS4...This was my outlet of decompressing the work day.

Seems I won't be playing an PS4 till October 
mean.gif

for some like myself after a long day sometimes you just need go home turn on that system and give a whopping to someone online. Feels great lol

also a big pet peeve of mines is when someone spits right next to you, you hear it but dont see it. **** pisses me off

Don't be a sucka.

370x493

This papi look like a sucka to you?
Why yes,yes he in fact,looks like a sucka

I mean, the man has square shoulders cmon yo.

its only right you embrace this song my 360 brethren.

[Video][\Video][/Video]

Back
Top Bottom