the thread about nothing...

Ive never seen one episode of that show, but i saw the skit bout the dude not tryna waste beer n that was too real :lol:
Does a bear **** in the Woodz?

Also chokolate chip cookies n modelo :smokin

Bud and brew dont mix well wit me anymore homie.

But i did say **** it and told my potna to bring a case right quick and some of that twankle twankle.

Twankle Twankle little bud

How I wonder how you burn

Up above the world so high

Stuff an ounce inside the pipe

Twankle Twankle little bud

How I wonder how you burn

Last edited:
went to the bars for the first time in a long time last night. good batch of booty, didn't talk to anyone in particular. but damn, I wanted to be a sucio.

giphy.gif

This scene was funny as **** to me. Btw this dude seemed like he was on something lol, he def played the role right.

Fun Fact; This was completely improvised. Luther was supposed to taunt The Warriors by clinking the bottles but he added the line, "Warriors, come out to play" which is now a classic quote from the film.

Also...:smokin girl(gif) from a few pages ago

I think it should be considered a crime to post a mami's gifs/pics without any info or links :lol:

Last edited:
Whats up NT, spent my whole weekend glued to the TV playing 2k.

Now back to work on this rainy day :smokin

Side note, if your from NY, i know for a fact that emergency alarm scared ya this morning :lol:

Woke me up instead of my alarm.

When you spent da last 10 years cheating on ya mami with two other mamis and she finds out but you still want her so you crawl back to her like a dog just to find out she was cheating on you da whole time with a gang of papis and she starts rubbing it in ya face that she let one of em **** her down in every room of da house she lives that you paid for cause she kicked you out and you let her because you have no backbone :x :smh:

When you spent da last 10 years cheating on ya mami with two other mamis and she finds out but you still want her so you crawl back to her like a dog just to find out she was cheating on you da whole time with a gang of papis and she starts rubbing it in ya face that she let one of em **** her down in every room of da house she lives that you paid for cause she kicked you out and you let her because you have no backbone :x :smh:

Son...

Damn yo,I wanna dog....but can't get one till I get my own spot.
It's a big commitment to get one, man. It's basically like your first child.

I hated the first year of having my dog, because he was a pain and I neglected him to a point where he began getting a bald spot near his tail due to stress. After that, I made an effort.

Felt so bad for the guy.

Any idea on what kind of breed you want to get?

Damn yo,I wanna dog....but can't get one till I get my own spot.
It's a big commitment to get one, man. It's basically like your first child.

I hated the first year of having my dog, because he was a pain and I neglected him to a point where he began getting a bald spot near his tail due to stress. After that, I made an effort.

Felt so bad for the guy.

Any idea on what kind of breed you want to get?
Had a dog before. Moms gave em away . It is what it is .

I want a boxer and a Doberman pincher (sp )

I know it takes a lot of effort to train dogs but hell that don't matter to me. Cuz when you come home feelin like crap and that dog comes running up to you or on a summer afternoon on the couch watching king of the hill and homie comes In the room to chill witcha ,that feel is :pimp: x10000000.

Back
Top Bottom