the thread about nothing...

34 . . . yeah she bouta bouta it.

That hood is taking a beating :lol:

:rofl:

Made a POF account 3 days ago. Got the top from a shorty off of there last night while her son was in the room. Feltbadman.
Maybe I should give this a shot..... Give my a step by step 
laugh.gif
There's really nothing to it. Put up a decent picture of yourself, say something funny in your profile and the yambs will come. Mix a few yolo lines with a few decent lines and success will be had in no time/
I'm on it!

OKC and PoF sound cool and all, but I hear so much bad things from the women you find on there that it actually puts me off the sites. I hear it's easy to get the yambs, it's just hard getting rid of the extra package. not cool.

it might just be my area.. but after further research, okc definitely has a better selection than pof. 

now, to put in that work.

OKC and PoF sound cool and all, but I hear so much bad things from the women you find on there that it actually puts me off the sites. I hear it's easy to get the yambs, it's just hard getting rid of the extra package. not cool.

burner phone x fake name x cheap motel or their crib if you think you're in the clear/have a legal firearm just in case :lol:

go outside of "local". hit the ones 15-20 miles away.

Thread is about to turn into a Can I Hit Loser vol. Nothing thread
laugh.gif

Can I borrow you was my favorite line to use

Last edited:
Well about a month ago, maybe a little longer, this chick hit me up and she seemed really laid back. I gave her my number and we talked a few times over the

phone ,I was kind of not feeling her after that cause it seemed like she wanted a relationship. So I don't text or call her for a few days. She ends up calling me out of the blue(Monday) and asks me out on a date(Saturday). The whole week she is blowing up my phone asking where I am going to take her blah blah blah. I start to get annoyed so I end up calling her Friday morning and cancelling. She tries to make further plans and I just told her I will let her know.  

Saturday night I hang out , the night that was supposed to be our date, I go to my boys house and get drunk and play pool. She ends up sending me a text around 8 p.m. that says she wished we would have gone on the date which I ignored. I start to drive home from my boy's house around 1 a.m. and my phone starts blowing up. Every text was was a nude pic of her with a caption. Crap like her bussin it open saying "Now what I am going to do with this." At this point I am thinking what took you so long to get with the program. She begs me to come over that night but ,she lived far away in an area I am not familiar with. I end up telling her when I am not drunk tomorrow I will come over and smash.  

Fast forward to that night I get to her house and she says " I want to have some fun are you open to doing something different?" I asked her what she had in mind and she says she wants to take some Molly and bone. Now that isn't my thing but I tell her its no big deal and popped the tab. We start ******g like crazy for a while.  After a little break for a beer and some bong hits it is time for round 2. Only this time she says she wants to tie me up. I told her no but she keeps trying to handcuff me to her bed while we are boning again. I looked her dead in the eye and say " I do not trust you enough to tie me up." This isn't the smartest thing but if you have ever been rolling hard you know there is no filter. She starts crying and screaming saying she is a ***** and the only reason she did this was so I will like her. She is slumped on the bed not making any sense talking about she just got divorced. Fearing for my life and my penis I put on my boxers and bolted out of her house and got dressed in my car. 

Cliffs

-met girl on POF

-make date

-cancel date

-she calls me to smash

-too drunk to smash so we make date to smash next day

-girl wants me to roll with her

-she flips her ****

-I run for my life

Around May or April...

I texted this girl "We should smash"

She got super mad(Sent a long message, so long that it had to be broken down into 4 text messages.. all caps)... and I apologized (looking back, I shouldn't have because imma real ***** and I meant what I said)... but anyway...

Haven't heard from her since... We are more than likely gon see each other when school start..

Should I just diddy bop past her like nothing happened?? lolol
we just seen each other, everything is cool, she brought it up like "i aint mean to scare you off like that"
roll.gif

**** her tho...

that molly filter :lol:

telling girls what they don't want to hear while rolling is a recipe for disaster. I'm glad you made it out all right :smokin

women are ******g crazy.

Back
Top Bottom