the thread about nothing...

Around May or April...

I texted this girl "We should smash"

She got super mad(Sent a long message, so long that it had to be broken down into 4 text messages.. all caps)... and I apologized (looking back, I shouldn't have because imma real ***** and I meant what I said)... but anyway...

Haven't heard from her since... We are more than likely gon see each other when school start..

Should I just diddy bop past her like nothing happened?? lolol
we just seen each other, everything is cool, she brought it up like "i aint mean to scare you off like that"
roll.gif

**** her tho...
send her another message that says we should smash 

Around May or April...

She got super mad(Sent a long message, so long that it had to be broken down into 4 text messages.. all caps)... and I apologized (looking back, I shouldn't have because imma real ***** and I meant what I said)... but anyway...

Haven't heard from her since... We are more than likely gon see each other when school start..

we just seen each other, everything is cool, she brought it up like "i aint mean to scare you off like that"
roll.gif

**** her tho...
This.

Around May or April...

we just seen each other, everything is cool, she brought it up like "i aint mean to scare you off like that":rofl:

**** her tho...

Seriously. She apologized for scaring you off. She wants the D.

Say you wanna smash but say it in a funny,playful way with a better euphemism and add "I didn't want to get cursed out again :D"

Listening to these back to back. Headed to the library to find some good literature. Turning my phone off to get some peace. It's time for me to relax until the Falcons play this afternoon.

Just saw the most gorgeous girl ill ever see today. I got on the train and was flustered like a school girl around zack morris circa 1995.

Fambs she was so pretty it hurts. Strawberry blond hair, nice tan skin, just a little mascara, little baby brown eyes. Face similar to the hot french news reporter. I was praying shed get off my stop but she got off like 5 minutes after i got in.

To all you NTers out there doubting yourself when it comes to approaching females learn from your boy...

Id give my left nut up just to hear what her voice sounds like :frown:

They just fired like 10 people at my job over the last 3 days, **** is live out here right now :nerd:

that molly filter
laugh.gif

telling girls what they don't want to hear while rolling is a recipe for disaster. I'm glad you made it out all right
smokin.gif

women are ******g crazy.
Man you and me both. My heart was already pounding out of my chest but her flipping out just made it worse. 

*Multi quote is screwing me right now

Just saw the most gorgeous girl ill ever see today. I got on the train and was flustered like a school girl around zack morris circa 1995.
Fambs she was so pretty it hurts. Strawberry blond hair, nice tan skin, just a little mascara, little baby brown eyes. Face similar to the hot french news reporter. I was praying shed get off my stop but she got off like 5 minutes after i got in.
To all you NTers out there doubting yourself when it comes to approaching females learn from your boy...

You should have been proactive and gotten off at her stop.

okcupid is the business. talking to this one girl off it now. finna see her again saturday (met her last saturday)

shoulda holla'd...

Thinking about using a sick day tomorrow since nobody will be in the office. Then again why waste a day when I can come in for a few hours and do absolutely nothing.

I've been texting this broad I met at the club with for a few weeks, she lives in LA and me in the Bay. She sending me pictures of her legs while tanning, her room, joking about this is where the magic happens, you know real flirty things. I had a dream about her where we ******g smashed, I felt since she was being somewhat flirty I could throw it back at her...

This girl flips and says she's weirded out. I mean this ***** sending me like pictures of her in a bikini, I already made out with her while she was here, and she gets ******g offended by me having a dream of her, I told her listen you should be ******g flattered. Brothers, my understanding of women gets worst and worst each year I have no idea what these ******* want.

She texted me back saying its whatever, I feel like just telling her to go **** herself

Was I in the wrong here? I'm not a real veteran of the game, just wanted to see if I made a unforgivable move with the dream text...

I've been texting this broad I met at the club with for a few weeks, she lives in LA and me in the Bay. She sending me pictures of her legs while tanning, her room, joking about this is where the magic happens, you know real flirty things. I had a dream about her where we ******g smashed, I felt since she was being somewhat flirty I could throw it back at her...
This girl flips and says she's weirded out. I mean this ***** sending me like pictures of her in a bikini, I already made out with her while she was here, and she gets ******g offended by me having a dream of her, I told her listen you should be ******g flattered. Brothers, my understanding of women gets worst and worst each year I have no idea what these ******* want.
She texted me back saying its whatever, I feel like just telling her to go **** herself
Was I in the wrong here? I'm not a real veteran of the game, just wanted to see if I made a unforgivable move with the dream text...

Some things are better kept to yourself or left unsaid.....that might have been a better thing to bring up in a different setting, but via text when you are just getting acquaintated?

She took it as you googled her name and were whacking it to her facebook picture or something.

You can come back from that one.

Thinking about using a sick day tomorrow since nobody will be in the office. Then again why waste a day when I can come in for a few hours and do absolutely nothing.
Exactly. That's basically like free money right there.

Are you off for Labor Day?

Yes indeed I am. Yeah I'm going to come in because I can come in at anytime tomorrow morning and then leave anytime after 11 and do nothing while I'm here :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom