the thread about nothing...

don't know about POF in SoCal

i have on and off spurts with pof..i feel so guilty for being on there I delete my account a day to days after making one...this big **** wants to top me off tommorow evening..contemplating should I do it or not..meanwhile another plus size freak sitting next to me in the library wants me to put it in her mouth....:smh::smh:

i have on and off spurts with pof..i feel so guilty for being on there I delete my account a day to days after making one...this big **** wants to top me off tommorow evening..contemplating should I do it or not..meanwhile another plus size freak sitting next to me in the library wants me to put it in her mouth....:smh::smh:

There's plenty of big fish in the sea on POF and they are thirsty.

Have not decided if I will take advantage or not

I've been texting this broad I met at the club with for a few weeks, she lives in LA and me in the Bay. She sending me pictures of her legs while tanning, her room, joking about this is where the magic happens, you know real flirty things. I had a dream about her where we ******g smashed, I felt since she was being somewhat flirty I could throw it back at her...

This girl flips and says she's weirded out. I mean this ***** sending me like pictures of her in a bikini, I already made out with her while she was here, and she gets ******g offended by me having a dream of her, I told her listen you should be ******g flattered. Brothers, my understanding of women gets worst and worst each year I have no idea what these ******* want.

She texted me back saying its whatever, I feel like just telling her to go **** herself

Was I in the wrong here? I'm not a real veteran of the game, just wanted to see if I made a unforgivable move with the dream text...

today i signed up for okcupid and pof..

do the yambs just come hither.. or must one actually put in some kind of effort?

I never think to rep a person after I read a helpful post. I have not given one rep. My deepest, most sincerest apologies. I will do better. You have my word.

There's plenty of big fish in the sea on POF and they are thirsty.

Have not decided if I will take advantage or not

:rofl: Yes they are. I usually don't reply but if she's a cute fatty with a nice rack I'd be down. Word to the subway thread.

today i signed up for okcupid and pof..

do the yambs just come hither.. or must one actually put in some kind of effort?

Bruh upload a few decent pictures of yourself, say something funny on your profile and the messages will roll in. If that doesn't work start sending out messages with funny/yolo pickup lines and you're almost guaranteed to bag a chick in less than 48 hours. I didn't believe it at first but that's really all it takes.

It's funny how those sites work. Never believed it till I got the yambs of these biddie sites. Will try POF though.

I'm thinking bout trying this POF stuff for real. For thrill of the pursuit 1st, yambs 2nd. But a ***** is real apprehensive about putting pics and **** up. I guess I gotta come up with an alias of sorts. Maybe change my age, location, and use my Google Voice #

I scouted a few shawtys from my area...:nerd:

I'll keep yall updated.

can't lie all this talk about POF y'all made me sign upp fam, i gotta see what ladies are out there lurking in the philly area

I'm thinking bout trying this POF stuff for real. For thrill of the pursuit 1st, yambs 2nd. But a ***** is real apprehensive about putting pics and **** up. I guess I gotta come up with an alias of sorts. Maybe change my age, location, and use my Google Voice #

I scouted a few shawtys from my area...:nerd:

I'll keep yall updated.

you ain't lying brah..

i don't even have a picture of myself on twitter.

but the fish aren't gonna bite if there isn't any bait on the line.

Back
Top Bottom