the thread about nothing...

292xrti.jpg

what my thursday night consists of.....8)

I'm thinking bout trying this POF stuff for real. For thrill of the pursuit 1st, yambs 2nd. But a ***** is real apprehensive about putting pics and **** up. I guess I gotta come up with an alias of sorts. Maybe change my age, location, and use my Google Voice #

I scouted a few shawtys from my area...:nerd:

I'll keep yall updated.

just signed up today. It feels like myspace of old with a more direct approach. I will see if I can replicate the success of myspace.

I think Nutnfancy on Youtube is a complete douche .. :smh:

I really dislike the guy :smh:

But he has the most gun reviews :smh:

So I continue to watch :smh:

I'm def. a gun nut :smh: :smokin

at the 2:24 mark in Birthday Song Yeezy looks as if he was about to tilt over on the bike he tried playing it off though ahaa

got my wallet stolen at the gym today. just joined this gym too. closer to my house (around the corner) then my school so its more convenient for me. left my bookbag in a locker unlocked :smh::smh::smh: i know i know. i never had a problem with that before no matter where i went nothing got stolen. but i got got today. i had a sneeze wallet, the green and red one, with 2 checks from work in there. all together it was more than 700 dollars.

my debit card was in there. but i cancelled it right away. my school id, insurance card, subway card, gnc card, nj id, ny id, and my other debit card were in there too. im praying those checks didnt get cashed because tomorrow i need to buy some more stuff from school.

#%&* is sooo depressing

prolly happened cause i found a blackberry bold 9900 a few weeks ago and it belonged to my friends friends mom. but i didnt say anything about it. im about to return it. i dont believe in karma but $%@%

got my wallet stolen at the gym today. just joined this gym too. closer to my house (around the corner) then my school so its more convenient for me. left my bookbag in a locker unlocked :smh::smh::smh: i know i know. i never had a problem with that before no matter where i went nothing got stolen. but i got got today. i had a sneeze wallet, the green and red one, with 2 checks from work in there. all together it was more than 700 dollars.

my debit card was in there. but i cancelled it right away. my school id, insurance card, subway card, gnc card, nj id, ny id, and my other debit card were in there too. im praying those checks didnt get cashed because tomorrow i need to buy some more stuff from school.

#%&* is sooo depressing

prolly happened cause i found a blackberry bold 9900 a few weeks ago and it belonged to my friends friends mom. but i didnt say anything about it. im about to return it. i dont believe in karma but $%@%
What is wrong with you? $700?!

If you got more $ than an expensive lock is worth, you keep that **** with you or leave it in the car/home. Sweat on your stacks, don't leave em on a platter. :smh:

Last edited:
Procrastination is putrid y'all.

Finally managed to find a work study job, but I'll be working Noon-6 on Sundays. Guess it's back to that streaming sports swag.

What is wrong with you? $700?!
If you got more $ than an expensive lock is worth, you keep that **** with you or leave it in the car/home. Sweat on your stacks, don't leave em on a platter. :smh:

i know man i know. its not that bad for me at least. i never carry cash on me for reasons like this. my stepdad had 600 cash in his wallet and his blackberry bold 9900 got stolen

This show on FX "Totally Biased" is awesome, me and wifey are watching it on demand right now. Pretty entertaining.

Aight....so do you have to pay for PoF?

I'm kinda iffy about givin mu dc info to dating sties. I feel like I'll have to jump though hoops to stop the charges once I'm done.

solarius49 i see you bro! I could never get into the Boston Lager, but my taste buds might have matured since I last tried one. Next sesh, i'll grab a pack of those.....

solarius49 i see you bro! I could never get into the Boston Lager, but my taste buds might have matured since I last tried one. Next sesh, i'll grab a pack of those.....

definitely do! I've never liked full flavored beers, but my dad brought home a case and they are DELICIOUS!

I gotta give a rep to the dude I'm having a drink with :smokin

Back
Top Bottom