the thread about nothing...

I'm ready for this preseason **** to get over with and get the Season underway with the betting and playing some football pools

got nothing but chubby chicks hitting me up on POF...just like in real life, the less attractive chicks are more aggressive out of necessity

just joined like 4 hours ago and hopefully I get some reponses. Usually sending funny one-liners related to something in their profile and if they have nothing interesting then settling for generic

Maybe I'll participate in the "can I hit loser" resurrection :lol:

definitely do! I've never liked full flavored beers, but my dad brought home a case and they are DELICIOUS!
I gotta give a rep to the dude I'm having a drink with :smokin

Yo Sol, where we at now? I'm bout 4 deep on these 16oz, feeling nice, retrospectively listening to music. These punch top miller lites are halfway decent.

definitely do! I've never liked full flavored beers, but my dad brought home a case and they are DELICIOUS!
I gotta give a rep to the dude I'm having a drink with :smokin

Yo Sol, where we at now? I'm bout 4 deep on these 16oz, feeling nice, retrospectively listening to music. These punch top miller lites are halfway decent.

Around 4pm I poured 3 bottles of beer in a thermos, and rolled down the hood walking around drankin. I crushed that, and had about 2 after. I gotta relax because I got a 7am class tomorrow. But I was definitely sippin with you my dude. What you listening to with your beer?

Around 4pm I poured 3 bottles of beer in a thermos, and rolled down the hood walking around drankin. I crushed that, and had about 2 after. I gotta relax because I got a 7am class tomorrow. But I was definitely sippin with you my dude. What you listening to with your beer?

I feel u on that, pause. But I've been bumping anything from ATCQ to Barrington Levy, now I'm checking out these Neil Degrasse Tyson videos due to the Bill Nye thread. This guy is the real most interesting man in the world.

Aaaaand some ******* just sped down my street and set off like 3 car alarms.

Congratulations guy, your car is loud. ******g douchebag.

I just made a Plenty of Fish. The rod has been thrown,and now we wait.
nerd.gif

inb4 no hits
frown.gif
I'm probably going to have to pass on the raptors this weekend and theyre my favorite sneaker ever. Gotta take the money I put aside for them and do something else with it. feelssomewhatbatman

Last edited:
How many people in here got a POF and OKC account?

We should start a betting pool or something
laugh.gif

Sheesh just watched Clint Eastwood at the RNC.....that was no good, bad, and ugly....I felt awkward and embarassed for him all at once :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom